Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅ - page 6. (Read 2480 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Crex24 have user-friendly interface, good trading volumes and low commissions. This is the best exchange for startup at the moment. [/b]
You can start to trade now: START TRADING NOW
When do you plan to list a higher-level exchange?
High level exchange?And what is this bad about?Excellent exchange - trading volumes are not bad.
Question to the developer, where else can you use your coins? In what area?

It is a coin for our service first of all. Integrations will be later. MVP release first.
Activity: 11
Crex24 have user-friendly interface, good trading volumes and low commissions. This is the best exchange for startup at the moment. [/b]
High level exchange?And what is this bad about?Excellent exchange - trading volumes are not bad.
This project is small and young. I think this exchange is well suited for this project.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
No Whitepaper ??
Yes. It looks suspicious. Perhaps the team thinks that a roadmap and project description are enough.

we are preparing whitepepper, will be uploaded soon. Sorry for delay.
Where can I find the masternode setup guide? I think the project lacks documentation.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Thanks for share.So now We can trade.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
When are you going to list in exchange?
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
DatchRoem, what exchanges do you mean?
B1acktea, please join our discord
Vazan25, perhaps in your country or with your personal conditions. Basically this is not so. In addition, paypal likes to block accounts without giving reasons for the check. For half a year.
Any bank can block indefinitely.And the site or company may disappear or cheat.Risks are everywhere - we are talking about the benefits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Crex24 is a good exchange, but it is the only one. And preferably several exchanges.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
I'm ve-e-ery interested what the project is going to do to balance the absence of whitepaper and team personalities. Must have something big in their sleaves if they plan to proceed without both.
copper member
No Whitepaper ??
Yes. It looks suspicious. Perhaps the team thinks that a roadmap and project description are enough.

we are preparing whitepepper, will be uploaded soon. Sorry for delay.
Activity: 938
Merit: 466
~[f#
No Whitepaper ??
Activity: 3
Activity: 41

Thank you!
The question is very good and difficult. It is not easy to analyze all the risks, but the most significant are the lack of global legislation and the recognition of cryptocurrencies, as well as the initiatives of different countries against the development of cryptocurrencies in the world, as well as the instability of the main cryptocurriencies prices.

Great, thank you for the answers. It is important for us that you evaluate all possible development options. But I think that if your product really is of high quality, it will hold in any situation and the prospects will not be foggy.
Activity: 44
How many nodes are currently running on the network?
Activity: 8
You don't need to show faces of the team - everybody has right to mantain privacy.
Though it might be good to reaveal at least key person's personalities. Peopke want to know if people who they are investing in are professionals. Crypto is high-risk after all.

Though it may be totally okay not to reveal any faces. Cryptoanarchy is about privacy after all.
If the project wants to attract investment, then the team must be public. Most projects have a public team.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
You don't need to show faces of the team - everybody has right to mantain privacy.
Though it might be good to reaveal at least key person's personalities. Peopke want to know if people who they are investing in are professionals. Crypto is high-risk after all.

Though it may be totally okay not to reveal any faces. Cryptoanarchy is about privacy after all.
copper member
In no case do I want to seem intrusive with the question about the team, since this project appeals to me. But really wonder how many developers work on your team?

at the moment, our team has 11 people, not including moderators and promoters in the discord
Activity: 11
In no case do I want to seem intrusive with the question about the team, since this project appeals to me. But really wonder how many developers work on your team?
copper member

can you imagine how much this will increase pressure on the team? What for? Do you know who Satoshi Nakamoto is? Do you have bitcoins in your portfolio?
I think it's hard to compare Bitcoin and this project. Now most projects have open information about the team and advisers. I think this is normal practice.

I do not compare our project neither Bitcoin nor other projects.  I think KYD will be quite enough.
Pages:
Jump to: