Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅ - page 5. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 1
What is your estimated and desired transaction volume per day?
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To gain some trust every cryptoproject needs some whitepaper, so IMHO these guys should really consider working on it ASAP. If they want to achieve anything.
The main preblem is design now. It is three times redesigned. I believe it wll be finished and published tomorrow.
copper member
Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fastway-coin-secure-transfers-are-our-standard-5197897, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.
The Twitter campaign had a limit of 50 people, most likely already no seats.

twitter campaign finished. Announce published. Winners paid.
copper member
The main bounty and airdrop channel is our discord server, please join us.
I cant find any reason to declare bounty campaigns dates. Active users should participate in them, but not bounty hunters who will come to participate on a schedule.
We are planning campaigns, follow our announcements.
Activity: 210
To gain some trust every cryptoproject needs some whitepaper, so IMHO these guys should really consider working on it ASAP. If they want to achieve anything.
Perhaps they want to release it before listing on a larger exchange.
Activity: 12
Merit: 2
Activity: 29
Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fastway-coin-secure-transfers-are-our-standard-5197897, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.
The Twitter campaign had a limit of 50 people, most likely already no seats.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

Activity: 17
How many coins do you need for a node?

Masternode collateral is 25000 FAW. Minimum stake is 200 FAW.
Activity: 224
How many coins do you need for a node?
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Activity: 140
Hottaby4, not yet
marta06, not planned. If there are requests from the community, we will develop or integrate into ready-made popular solutions.
SirgulioB, https://github.com/FASTWAY-PROJECT/mninstall
Myraidcoins, it’s too early to talk about it and we haven’t decided yet. Perhaps it will be a crypto-bridge, since we received a number of requests from the community members about this exchange.
On cryptobridge introduced a mandatory verification. There are almost no people left.
copper member
Hottaby4, not yet
marta06, not planned. If there are requests from the community, we will develop or integrate into ready-made popular solutions.
SirgulioB, https://github.com/FASTWAY-PROJECT/mninstall
Myraidcoins, it’s too early to talk about it and we haven’t decided yet. Perhaps it will be a crypto-bridge, since we received a number of requests from the community members about this exchange.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I agree. We are planning new exchanges.
I see that the project is actively developing in its plans related to listings. I think this is good.Which exchange will be next?
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

script and mn guide uploaded to github. We have MN support person in our discord also.
Please give a link to the guide.
Activity: 11
Will mobile wallets (Android and IOS) be available?
Activity: 140
Is there an agreement with some services for the integration of coins?
copper member
No Whitepaper ??
Yes. It looks suspicious. Perhaps the team thinks that a roadmap and project description are enough.

we are preparing whitepepper, will be uploaded soon. Sorry for delay.
Where can I find the masternode setup guide? I think the project lacks documentation.

script and mn guide uploaded to github. We have MN support person in our discord also.
copper member
DatchRoem, what exchanges do you mean?
B1acktea, please join our discord
Vazan25, perhaps in your country or with your personal conditions. Basically this is not so. In addition, paypal likes to block accounts without giving reasons for the check. For half a year.
Any bank can block indefinitely.And the site or company may disappear or cheat.Risks are everywhere - we are talking about the benefits.

are you trying to change the subject
copper member
Crex24 have user-friendly interface, good trading volumes and low commissions. This is the best exchange for startup at the moment. [/b]
You can start to trade now: START TRADING NOW
When do you plan to list a higher-level exchange?
High level exchange?And what is this bad about?Excellent exchange - trading volumes are not bad.
Question to the developer, where else can you use your coins? In what area?
Crex24 is a good exchange, but it is the only one. And preferably several exchanges.

I agree. We are planning new exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: