Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅ - page 4. (Read 2480 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.

Do you think we should give out more coins for free?
copper member
I read the thread and see it only about the generosity and price, and the promotion of masternodes, but I would like to know more about the project itself and the team.

Did you see our WP?
https://fastway.cc/FastWay_v1.0.pdf
This whitepepper looks experimental. It looks like a more detailed roadmap. I hope you add a lot of new information in the future.

I think this comment meaning is about nothing from newbie account. First read than comment please.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.
Activity: 11
I read the thread and see it only about the generosity and price, and the promotion of masternodes, but I would like to know more about the project itself and the team.

Did you see our WP?
This whitepepper looks experimental. It looks like a more detailed roadmap. I hope you add a lot of new information in the future.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fastway-coin-secure-transfers-are-our-standard-5197897, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.
Ok.Thank you.I was busy all this time and missed it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-fastway-coin-secure-transfers-are-our-standard-5197897, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.
The Twitter campaign had a limit of 50 people, most likely already no seats.

twitter campaign finished. Announce published. Winners paid.
Quite possible.And I take this opportunity to ask the developers-are there any other companies planned?
In the discord it was written that many companies do not see any.

Will the campaigns be on social media?
copper member

Did you see our WP?
copper member
So, I should say to all our community that our fake inviters are very arrogant.
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

Such public resistance would be unpleasant for any start-up company. I think that in the future, when most of the participants will understand your real potential, there will be no such problems.

I think so. Thank you.
copper member

Quite possible.And I take this opportunity to ask the developers-are there any other companies planned?

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

Such public resistance would be unpleasant for any start-up company. I think that in the future, when most of the participants will understand your real potential, there will be no such problems.
Activity: 333
Merit: 2

Activity: 8
Hiring someone who knows English would be great too. No offence, but "invite compains"? Do you mean french village or family name? I'm really sorry but such mistakes look very untrustworthy, especially in the post claiming that the project isn't scam((((
This is a correct point. I think this may be suspicious for some users.
copper member

That doesn't sound very good. I hope that in the future there will no longer be such situations.

We will continue to ban fake inviters. I think that is fair.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

That doesn't sound very good. I hope that in the future there will no longer be such situations.
Activity: 29
50 participants are few. Many people were unable to participate.
Maybe they'll listen to us and do another round.
 Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
Hiring someone who knows English would be great too. No offence, but "invite compains"? Do you mean french village or family name? I'm really sorry but such mistakes look very untrustworthy, especially in the post claiming that the project isn't scam((((
Activity: 938
Merit: 466
~[f#
50 participants are few. Many people were unable to participate.
copper member
copper member
What is your estimated and desired transaction volume per day?

It is part of a business plan. Such information is not public
Pages:
Jump to: