Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [POW] [MSR] Masari - simple, scalable, and secure cryptocurrency - page 65. (Read 85155 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Withdrawal on stocks.exchange are working?

I made two Withdrawal just to test and it is displaying error in the "Withdrawal Error" stock. exchange. My gui wallet is at v0.1.4.0.

Withdrawals on StocksExchange currently aren't working. SouthXchange withdrawals work normally, so the problem's specific to StocksExchange.
I'm trying to communicate with StocksExchange regarding this but it has been slow (since last week), so feel free to retweet this if you'd like to add social pressure on them https://twitter.com/masaricurrency/status/941181724251136001
Also please make a support ticket with them regarding this exchange withdrawal issue!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Withdrawal on stocks.exchange are working?

I made two Withdrawal just to test and it is displaying error in the "Withdrawal Error" stock. exchange. My gui wallet is at v0.1.4.0.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
WTF? About a week of mining and after all the money have been collected on the wallet I see this.
"Heвoзмoжнo oтпpaвить дeньги. Daemon is busy. Please Try again later."
If for example 500 don`t send, try send 200
Activity: 9
Maybe I don't understand...
Why should I choose pool with fee 1% instead 0.5%? Please explain me, if hashrate of the pools is the same, workers 2 or 4...
Thank you.

Average Total Pool Fee is 1%
A pool with a more powerful and expensive server is better ........if the server is not very powerful it may have problems solving the blocks!!

www.klondikepool.com

Of course, but as I wrote - MSR pools approximatelly (excl. superpool) have the same hashrate...
BTW - average Total Pool Fee is 1% because there are 0.5% and 2%...:-)
Activity: 10
WTF? About a week of mining and after all the money have been collected on the wallet I see this.
"Heвoзмoжнo oтпpaвить дeньги. Daemon is busy. Please Try again later."
Activity: 91
Why should I choose pool with fee 1% instead 0.5%? Please explain me, if hashrate of the pools is the same, workers 2 or 4...
Thank you.

Average Total Pool Fee is 1%
A pool with a more powerful and expensive server is better ........if the server is not very powerful it may have problems solving the blocks!!

www.klondikepool.com
Activity: 9
Thank you.
v4 protocol upgrade has completed successfully!
Just added www.klondikepool.com to the pool list in the announcement post!
Activity: 91
New pool for undermine MASARI.....the best cryptonight coin   

Example:

With 100 Kh/s for 24 Hour get  Bitcoin :

Monero               0,018
Bytecoin             0,009
Electroneum       (does not work.....40 % of hash)
Masari                0,029

Pool mining                     www.klondikepool.com

Official website               www.getmasari.org

Exchange                       www.southxchange.com

ETN is still paying way more.

ETN not work 100%  (Doesn't really pay for the Hash )

Try Masari   
www.klondikepool.com 

Roll Eyes
Activity: 54
What is the date of ICO?
Activity: 11
Were you affected by the sync bug that was fixed in v0.1.3.1 ? this was noted in that release, but as a reminder please delete the current lmdb data in ~/.masari or C:\ProgramData\masari and resynchronize - everything should work normally. Also a blockchain pre-synchronized file was provided to speed up your download at http://getmasari.org/data.mdb .
Thank you!!!
dtr
Activity: 164
Is there a way to change password in win gui wallet?
I don't believe so, you'll have to create a new one imported using your original wallet's seed. Alternatively, you can change the password with the CLI wallet

Will this option be added in the future? I'm in no hurry really, I can wait. Just precautious.
Were you affected by the sync bug that was fixed in v0.1.3.1 ? this was noted in that release, but as a reminder please delete the current lmdb data in ~/.masari or C:\ProgramData\masari and resynchronize - everything should work normally. Also a blockchain pre-synchronized file was provided to speed up your download at http://getmasari.org/data.mdb .
The daemon starts and immediately stops. Not sync network! Wallet not upgrade ballance.
I don't believe so, you'll have to create a new one imported using your original wallet's seed. Alternatively, you can change the password with the CLI wallet

WARNING: no two valid MasariPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
Wallet not work!
That is only a benign warning on the daemon regarding DNSSEC not yet added for checkpoints (work in progress) - your wallet and daemon work just fine without it.
WARNING: no two valid MasariPulse DNS checkpoint records were received
Wallet not work!
dtr
Activity: 164
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
fairness and good feedback to the community are good founding stones... nice work so far!  Grin
Activity: 675
Merit: 100
New pool for undermine MASARI.....the best cryptonight coin    

Example:

With 100 Kh/s for 24 Hour get  Bitcoin :

Monero               0,018
Bytecoin             0,009
Electroneum       (does not work.....40 % of hash)
Masari                0,029

Pool mining                     www.klondikepool.com

Official website               www.getmasari.org

Exchange                       www.southxchange.com

ETN is still paying way more.
Pages:
Jump to: