Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 8. (Read 7762 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is anybody know. Can I make 2-3 MN HELD at one VPS in one IP? And Held and Hodl is not same, isnt it?
Activity: 65
Is it just me, or this coin is no more available on coinexchange.io ?

I am considering making MN on it, but...Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
the fact is Held masternode holders have kept dumping their rewards on daily basis, which in turn contributed to dumping the coin.
During the last 24 hours, the price of HELDcoin plummeted almost half of its price yesterday.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/HLDC/
However, at least at the moment, HELD coin ROI for its masternode has been still high, which can give investors their money back after around 2 weeks.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I am really liking Heldcoin lately.  Here is 8 reasons I just came up with for why -

1. It has a cool name and logo.  First thing that catches my eye.
2. The Devs are active and communicate on multiple platforms (btctalk, discord, telegram, etc).
3. It is profitable and fair to mine with my Scrypt AntMiner L3+.
4. There is a limited supply.  At 65mil coin max, and with the name and all...seems like a no-brainer. HODL this coin!
5. Of course, MasterNodes.  MN are doing great now and even if profits reduce, they will VERY likely be profitable for some time.
6. Don't have enough HLDC for MasterNode?  Just PoS stake it on any PC.  Boom, perpetual profits.
7. Great community and following already.
8. Solid listing on crypto-bridge, an up and coming de-centralized exchange.

Anyways, I'm sticking around the Heldcoin community for awhile and I might suggest that you consider having an in-depth look at Heldcoin as well.
Activity: 3
I bought a masternode on pre-sale, and even taking into account the current rate, I earned x2, I'm afraid to imagine what will happen next!
Activity: 77
Good coin for both MN and POS.
Activity: 30
This project growing fast, cool. People see that is not high roi short term HYIP, held for hodlers with this strong community  Cool
Activity: 115
16th May 2018 12:56:32   cc310ae4410f12adc074338e98a6059bf5da04b36a42edea7072f8e66461e743   + 27.00000000 (new reward)
if 4 me and no MN - POS if shared MN. perfectly MN for me
Activity: 24
Guys! Which is better, POS or Shared masternode, with 750 coins?

Everyone decides what is best for him. It is difficult to give the right advice.
I would choose POS. He's good on this coin.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10

Ofcouse do a masternode, which makes more profitable than staking alone. You can try invite some friends or find someone trusted on Discord channel.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Looking at #Held Coin Road Map, this project seem promising.
Activity: 3
copper member
Activity: 98
ut5
Activity: 88
Activity: 84
An amazing project, from the very beginning with him and so far only good impressions
Activity: 98
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
Anyone could download Cambridge researchers' 4-million-user Facebook dataset for years
https://news360.com/article/454088517

People are leaving Facebook and still some wonder why.  Take a look at the article & your questions will be answered.  Also, note to get rid of Facebook requires more that just delete.  Check it out.
Pages:
Jump to: