Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 9. (Read 7784 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i think this is unique coin also.powerfull team.they very hard working for this coin.thay always support us.overall greatest projetlct.i like this coin also. Smiley
Wink Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I follow you now on twitter, its a promising project.
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u  -p c=HLDC

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/HLDC

support: Discord

wallet pool: HAfP2SdjK5rER2gfbNz3eR6YKx2kyraQJw
Activity: 30
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
Not sure how the new 'Twitter' bounty works.  Is this a one-off bounty & if so send the screen shot to facebook-bounty people who have responded?  The old twitter-bounty is closed.

I think, that this section of the bounty twitter campaign is already completely closed. and maybe a new wave of its continuation will not be. but this is my judgment, you need to write in a telegramm chat, so that you answer your question accurately.

Those who complete all steps must sign to facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1861538623865293/

Interesting that many Devs want you to be on Facebook.  In view of the many security issues & data harvesting that has occurred people are getting wary of being 'on Facebook' or having anything to do with it.
copper member
Not sure how the new 'Twitter' bounty works.  Is this a one-off bounty & if so send the screen shot to facebook-bounty people who have responded?  The old twitter-bounty is closed.

I think, that this section of the bounty twitter campaign is already completely closed. and maybe a new wave of its continuation will not be. but this is my judgment, you need to write in a telegramm chat, so that you answer your question accurately.

Those who complete all steps must sign to facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1861538623865293/
copper member
Activity: 175
Good project and this coin roadmap is good price going to moon
next step needed - cryptopia
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good project.Thanks to its developers. I want to enter it !
egretia
Activity: 11
Graviex exchange is hueviy tak sebe)
Activity: 408
Merit: 100

Graviex.net listing 14-15th May, 2018

So nice to see Devs & the community active and pushing for the coin's future.   An active community & pro-active Dev's are what makes a coin great. 
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Its listed allready! Good Job!
copper member

Still ppl believes in the masternodes scam? Each time I read of people crying cause their losses with masternodes. So much fun!

this coin not scam. u r wrong! welcome to discord!
ut5
Activity: 88
Still ppl believes in the masternodes scam? Each time I read of people crying cause their losses with masternodes. So much fun!
harmful to live  Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Pages:
Jump to: