Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 2. (Read 7784 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
 Hello! Yes, we are slow, we do not write any bullshit in the chat, but we`re working !!!   we` re finishing the code
https://discord.gg/Vg7ajtP
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
How do I get my wallet to sync?

I'm 3 weeks behind but no matter how long I leave the wallet running it wont update.

And it's showing zero balance but I have coins.
Activity: 149
I don't see reasons which force me to bet in HELDCoin project.
Honestly, I gonna keep  my money tightly, and if I invest my money, I will choose other ones, not HELDcoin.
HELDcoin price has kept dropping, and ROI for masternodes fallen as well.
Volume in exchanges is too low.
Consequently, it's hard to get out due to both low volume, low demands on HELDcoin.
Activity: 355
I agree with you, I just bet on HELD some satoshis, and I do not recommend anyone to "bet" on it.
I don't see reasons which force me to bet in HELDCoin project.
Honestly, I gonna keep  my money tightly, and if I invest my money, I will choose other ones, not HELDcoin.
How do I get my wallet to sync?

I'm two weeks behind but no matter how long I leave the wallet running it wont update.

And it's showing zero balance but I have coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Nice project, I like new MN coins that make a great work, But i really dont like scrypt algorithm, since is not asic resistant, but, good luck anyway Smiley
Activity: 148
I agree with you, I just bet on HELD some satoshis, and I do not recommend anyone to "bet" on it.

I'm waiting for my MN to receive something, it's only a few hours to make sure it works. (or not  Huh)
If it works I can help you by sharing the correct information from .conf files.
Unbelievable that someone who kept investing in HELDCOIN project!
The project has likely been abandoned for months.
Please be smart and stay away from it.
Activity: 11
I like your business.
Sensible plan, absorbing logo, blameless website.
Activity: 115
Can someone PLEASE post examples of working heldcoin.conf and masternode.conf files..  I am having troubles with my MN and want to make sure I have all of the correct info in these two files...  Been trying to sort this out for days.. can someone PLEASE post the .conf texts for running a masternode on this coin!! 

I'm waiting for my MN to receive something, it's only a few hours to make sure it works. (or not  Huh)
the first reward can come in 3-5 days
Activity: 148
Can someone PLEASE post examples of working heldcoin.conf and masternode.conf files..  I am having troubles with my MN and want to make sure I have all of the correct info in these two files...  Been trying to sort this out for days.. can someone PLEASE post the .conf texts for running a masternode on this coin!! 

Activity: 355

You should not invest money into the Heldcoin project.
If you invested already, you should stop do invest more.
The project has been probably abandoned by Heldcoin team.
Activity: 57
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Cheer up, guys!! We are working, testing tiers, correcting our bugs. We will represent u several designes of our cryptoportal soon and choose the best one together!!
Which is the estimated end day of testing phase, heldexpert?
I wish all bugs will be fixed soon and Heldcoin investors can jump to new era with the promising project.
Tier masternodes sounds like great ideas to rise ROI for masternode investors.

Just hoping that the dev team will continue their job and see the real progress here. Remember that MN-related coins has bad reputation after all. I won't be surprised if this is a dead one couple of years from now.
Why wont my wallet update? It's been over a week, will I still get staking rewards while waiting?
Activity: 23
project planning is good .i think this project future is so good .as soon as this project show his power
Activity: 168
Cheer up, guys!! We are working, testing tiers, correcting our bugs. We will represent u several designes of our cryptoportal soon and choose the best one together!!
Tier masternodes, really, HeldExpert?
With tier masternodes, will the collateral of HELDcoin masternodes be changed considerably?
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
Which is the estimated end day of testing phase, heldexpert?
I wish all bugs will be fixed soon and Heldcoin investors can jump to new era with the promising project.
Tier masternodes sounds like great ideas to rise ROI for masternode investors.
Activity: 168
https://l2rx.com/img_top/masternodes_top_rating.jpg

Add "HeldCoin (HLDC)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com
                                         ---

People, we need to add coin in rating Masternodes.
Our coin: "№ 339 HeldCoin (HLDC)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

https://l2rx.com/img_top/Screenshot_79.png
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Will we witness changes (increased collateral) on Masternode collateral?
What are tier masternodes?
Which roles tier masternodes play in Heldcoin network?
Pages:
Jump to: