Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] [POW/POS/MN] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️ Held Coin ⚡️ Scrypt - page 6. (Read 7784 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Now it's good time to start
Many interesting news in near future
Activity: 30
Activity: 115
devs answer only in discord?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi all!

We are building a new and amazing multipool for most important coins and altcoins. We still working on the frontend and adding coins.

Need some testing at our stratum servers to check pool efficience and stratum servers stability.

will be glad if some of you can throw some hash at our pool for beta testing.
ALL FEES ARE SET TO 0%
ALL PAYMENTS WORKING!

MINING CONFIG FOR HELD COIN:

--scrypt -o stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3006 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Thanks so much for your help!

HAPPY MINING! Cheesy
Regards,
TheMiningPool
Activity: 129
I have been rocking Held Coin. But man I got reemed for mentioning it on FB.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
I can not see any responses from Dev while someone asking. That's seemly they already run away.

What I known about Heldcoin project is its Dev reliable when the start this project. I suggest you should wait for a few days to get official statement from them, who maybe a bit busy or out of connections to repair some marketting campaigns or decent bounties. Good luck.
Activity: 129
Man i already made my money back on this one. Now Im just going to hold on to my held, lol. December this coin is going to be crazy expensive. I seen that happen last year as well with other MN coins.
Activity: 28
Hello! We are preparing a crypto portal. The work is on. Our goal is that we all have earned.. All masternode holders will receive % from advertising and listing.  We will soon show the results of work

This is very cool news! I want to buy another node before the price goes up...
copper member
Activity: 98
I can not see any responses from Dev while someone asking. That's seemly they already run away.

all the answers in  https://discord.gg/wNVyAD8
copper member
Activity: 98
Hello! We are preparing a crypto portal. The work is on. Our goal is that we all have earned.. All masternode holders will receive % from advertising and listing.  We will soon show the results of work
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
wait hot news! believe in this coin!
Activity: 27
Great community! stable price - good achievment.
Activity: 115
Activity: 166
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Pages:
Jump to: