Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 17. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Earn Cryptocurrency daily with just the use of your laptop and good internet connection. For more details message me
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
There’s a site that ranks wallets who contributed to TRS and at this price only the top like 20 our of 2296 wallets have $1M worth. But any of them could have bought or sold more since
 I was gonna let the fanboy in me come out, and pay near market for the satisfaction of sitting on the coins sooner
That's the number I'm focused on right now, I feel if btc goes below that line then uptrend broke
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
On bright side of possible btc crash on horizon, with trs coming up in a possible low btc point, the trs holders are likely to hold rather than dump
 I appreciate your apology. Just remember— in a few years, likely millions of ppl would WISH they made those buys when you did, getting into Aion pre-main net!
My logic is: even if 99% of people wish to hold onto their TRS AION (which is more than ideal) there will at LEAST a bit who sell. As we know the world isn't actually ideal, and more than 1% will need the capital as soon as its available
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
One little advice, always take profit from you holding no matter what you hold. I made profit from icx but sold aion at a slight loss at 50k Satoshi because I knew it would hi down hard.
I think profit taking is more relevant in trading but not in ICO investing such as AION
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
that is good platform for this now, the future of the project very interesting to follow the all news,
Merit: 11
It is everything right arguments ... we just have to prove that to others ... so if you want to do something about your investments, educate other people about Aion Wink or first educate yourself first Smiley
One little advice, always take profit from you holding no matter what you hold. I made profit from icx but sold aion at a slight loss at 50k Satoshi because I knew it would hi down hard.
 I think a few community ambassadors, with only spam privileges, would be good.
While it may be technically possible (I also don’t see how a coin can go below 1 sat) that will never happen to any coin no matter how crap it is. As Richard Heart said, they just become shitty appendages in the crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 294
I actaully want it to go to 5.5k I have too much useless cash here to invest in btc
Bottom is 1 sats! but believe it or not btc went from 1 dollar to 50 cents and then to 19k so it doesnt matter i learned this the hard way! dont overtrade if you invest in solid projects like aion and undervalued as fuck like aion you will 30x your investment from here
I am 50% down and I bought when we were all saying in the channel (including me) - “this is the bottom, this is so the bottom”
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I wanted to buy at $1.5 but didn't have any fiat, few ours later I bought at $2.30
My friend told me about this project at December 2017 then i bought first part of my Aion tokens. At January price raised to 10$ but i didn't sold because i think it will cost more in nearest future!
you bought a very good coat, man. it is one of the most affected projects. I hope AION rise will be quick and laugh at the investor's face. Smiley
Activity: 140
I wanted to buy at $1.5 but didn't have any fiat, few ours later I bought at $2.30
My friend told me about this project at December 2017 then i bought first part of my Aion tokens. At January price raised to 10$ but i didn't sold because i think it will cost more in nearest future!
Activity: 196
At the root of the Aion network is a purpose-built, public, third-generation blockchain called Aion-1. Designed to connect ,other blockchains and manage its own robust applications, Aion-1 also provides the economic system that incentivizes interoperability in the ecosystem.
Activity: 70
Devs look like they really work hard on the project, keep up!
Pages:
Jump to: