Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 19. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Hey noobs. Just wanted to drop in and see how all the moon memes were treating you. Still thinking about $100 Aion ? lol get rekt
Activity: 112
Hello good sirs, i invested 100k in aion at 7200 sat, i was told 1 btc = 1 btc. Where is my 100k?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The world is about to change forever.Crypto is about to be accepted and going mainstream.Hodlers are the next milioners
Remember that mainstream markets took the biggest crush in the history yestarday.Huge sharks are selling their stocks and guess where are they going to invests their trillions? You understand now why they drag the crypto price so low?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I've bought IOTAs at 1$ at august 2017. Then it was just falling down till 0.33 for months till the end of november. It was the worst time of my life. Finally  I sold it at 3$. But, anyway AION falling is much worster. Hope it will not die soon.
I'm sure it won't die soon. We just have to forget about the crypto market for a few weeks and rest.
Merit: 11
I've bought IOTAs at 1$ at august 2017. Then it was just falling down till 0.33 for months till the end of november. It was the worst time of my life. Finally  I sold it at 3$. But, anyway AION falling is much worster. Hope it will not die soon.
Hi! Is anyone looking to sell a large amount of AION off-market?
Everything will crash, but a crash doesn’t mean death. Hold on, don’t worry buddy.
Now is an incredible time to buy... After the next bull run in the market, I don’t think it’ll ever correct below a 400B mkt cap again, at which point Aion will likely be close to (if not already) main net.
Do not visit Binance,cmc,telegram etc...for few days.Take a break, watch a movie,get a blowjob from your gf or whatever and forget about the price now.
Wow, icx is dumping even harder dan aion. The price difference is getting smaller and smaller.
I think the downtrend will be end soon within this week. Maybe tonight!
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Where can i get wallet?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Was there a release of test network Aion today? If not then what time will it be?
Merit: 11
Anything can happen, and you're subject to more volatility and risk with just one holding.
I was all in on eth at 10$ only when price was much higher did I add to my collection
Trump was at Davos and all they talked about at Davos was 50$ burgers and blockchain
I think that regulation will be to allow small fish to become accredited investors, like with equity crowdfunding being made legal to boost jobs, they will make laws to try and benefit large companies like coinbase as is always the case but investments will be allowed to flow freely
Which will be unfortunate for small fries like me, because that's a whole class of coins I can't invest in
I think ICOs for securities tokens will be (as they are now) restricted to accredited investors. And exchanges like Polymath are going to help make the security/utility distinction clearer.
Pages:
Jump to: