Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 18. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
The day before yesterday, when the price of Aion fell dramatically, I purchased their coins. Such strong blockchain as Aion and Icon in my opinion will grow faster than the market when the market goes up!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
In one large cryptocurrency channel yesterday there was a tip about buying Aion! "The project has a very good team and a lot of positive events until autumn this year. there is 2 events in February and 3 in March"
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I was on another telegram group and some people got into aion early and got into the TRS. They said they always sell a little ince the trs gets released
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I read some pretty negative stuff today. Anyone else see the Goldman Sachs report?
I think you will, the market will plunge soon from what I’m reading. The reports and news.
I wanted to buy at $1.5 but didn't have any fiat, few ours later I bought at $2.30
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
 i transfer btc to binance. I am scare i wont recieve it what u guy think?
Doesn’t rly matter for me I won’t have time to check it out for about a week, so no complaints.
I don’t think anyone is on it yet. Could be wrong. I filled out a form with a friend, looking to be a part of the early user group, and no word yet.
I'd say the scenarios are rather endless...
Aion allows Dapp developers to build Dapps that are accessible to users of ANY network, rather than Dapps that are accessible to users of ONE network only.
ETH is based in Switzerland ans the devs are all around the world with you said that ETH is based in Canada I don't understand
AION is not building on top multiple blockchains. Aion bridging protocol allows anyone to build a bridge between any 2 blockchains. Each bridge will have a builder & few validators. There could be more than one bridge between each 2 blockchains.
The Aion network may obviate the need for hard forks, because different versions of blockchains can coexist and interact
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I still track my crypto portfolio in USD as it's easier to compare prices. Then you get a nice surprise with the conversion rate😁
I remember correctly dev team mentioned at the start of the year that they were looking to add a lot more exchanges in Q2
before 2019 I guess if the node are release in 2019 we will know before in my opinion
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Hello good sirs, i invested 100k in aion at 7200 sat, i was told 1 btc = 1 btc. Where is my 100k?
I think in the same place where all the other 100k which invested in other coins, now such a market
The white paper I just shared above clealry states the 6% is only for another 10 months, not 3 years.
Perhaps u didnt know that only shit greedy coins have greater 50% their total coins locked up?
And remeber.. 650% of outstanding coins that wil eventually lower the price of the coins down
Pages:
Jump to: