Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 22. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Bingo, I purchased an extra 20% Icon 3 weeks ago to flip gains off that into aion or enigma after summit, but I'm leaving my initial position in icon for longg term
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Those were a few photos from our company off-site today.  Our team is growing exponentially so it is important we get together and talk vision, mission and golas.  The company has doubled and within 6 month will double again so the leadership needs to invest in the people get some feedback from our team. How do we improve our dev/strategy/community and process.  The sessions started today with Tony Van Markeen who is a very successful Entrepreneur who shared his experience of climbing Mt Everest and talked about people achieving the most challenging feats.  The breakout sessions were very impactful and we'll be contiuning the sessions tomorrow and will provide more photos and feedback.
Activity: 84
If you want to know what’s likely to happen in this space in 2020 you’ll need to buy some Cindicator and be part of their platform. Otherwise the best I can do is Aion will be much higher in 2020 then it is today
Ahhg! I've got  fomo on AION bad, and I have some already... Just not enough! Can't sell off any other coins right now either
I wonder if they need any remote junior Devs who know ethereum / solidity... Ha ha. Pipe dreams
Wish I had found the ico in time for this one. I first bought at $8, and I've been buying all the way down😁
Merit: 11
Telegram growing a lot. Im guessing the meetups have been very successful and many are see this undervalued gem Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I think AION is a good coin in the long term, this is what you need to buy and forget for a year
Can we order universa t shirt like our ceo wear?
Merit: 11
but they discussed with exchanges..then what is the reason we hold this coin if cant trade for USD
First, I expect total crypto market cap to continue to grow, including and especially ETH. Institutional $ is following crypto but hasn't yet got its feet really wet. A rising tide lifts all boats.

Second, by then I expect a lot of the scams and dead end projects to have failed, and for successful long-term projects (like Aion) to have absorbed their market caps.

I think interoperability will be a big deal and all the companies in the alliance will reap rewards. Each has their own niche and there's room for competition. I think Aion has an advantage in North America, and also because of it's focus on the government and enterprise markets
By December 2018, Aion , Wanchain, and Icon will be up in the top leagues with ETH.
We need hope that icx conference will be a success, with another x3 for icx
Lots of people discover Aion through Icon. I think both will benefit from the conference
Yep let the hype of Wanchain and Icon go away, and then the FOMO for Aion will really start.

I recommend y'all get Aion, take it off exchanges, and do yourself a favour by not worrying about weekly price fluctuations.

Come back to Aion after 1 year and you will have a Lambo waiting. Its that simple.
Looks Matt Spoke acting as the Fintech Advisor for the Ontario Securities Commission is starting to pay off.
2018 will see the biggest flow of new investors than ever before... Well done Matt !
PM me if you are interested in a premium (paid) group offering weekly content and private ICO pool opportunities + bonuses (even to US citizens who are banned from most ICO’s).
Interesting. I'm curious to see who releases the first hybrid trading platform for investing in traditional stocks and crypto from one TFSA🙂
My balance on myetherwallet was sent to an address when I tried to claim an airdrop. Is it normal?
AION bridging architecture is like IFTTT.com for blockchains.

There will be a land rush when people to start building & validating Aion bridges between all kinds of blockchains. I suspect that the first people to build bridges between the most popular blockchains are gonna make a killing in fees...

As someone who uses IFTTT.com recipes on daily basis, I can see Aion ecosystem growing like wild fire in the coming weeks & months.
Pages:
Jump to: