Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 29. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Look at overall market growth this year
Activity: 247
Can stil see a mid-term bear market/?
Activity: 112
What's with the price drop?
Activity: 98
Hi everybody forever AION
Dont shill other coins not here man
Activity: 84
I believe it will be after public test net launch.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Tomorrow will sell my Ven for Aion
Activity: 69
Guys aion needs to wake up.
Activity: 98
The point of aion, icon, wan, isn't to replace eth it's to provide the internet structure of blockchains.
I mean to win to be used as THE protocol...because they want to be the inbetween solution that lets communicate and for their token to be the most used....thats where the money comes in right?
I do not like there wont be a fomo at the testnet launch...the telecom announcement could kick this up to 10$ right now
I just wanted to ask, if is there any way to earn Aion token?
I didnt find the road mab on web adress (maybe it is my fault), could you please share it in here ?
When is the testnet? and will they announce the telecom company?
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY AND PRICE OF 1 TOKEN
you can see it on coinmarketcap, price is 4.5$ and Total Supply is 465,934,587 AION, but Circulating Supply is 61,299,856 AION
Activity: 11
I think we’ll see a parabolic move like TRON and ICON is Q1 with all the news coming out.
Activity: 10
 WHAT IS THE TOTAL SUPPLY AND PRICE OF 1 TOKEN
 the token price is 0.0002 ETH, bounty manager @Aventhe, feel free to ask about bounty details
Activity: 14
Quick question bro! If I didn't participate in the ICON crowdsale and I buy them of EtherDelta will my tokens be exchanged for the new kind?
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Excellent price growth! Aion is my best investment, I am more than satisfied. I hope this is just the beginning
Pages:
Jump to: