Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 33. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Flippers just sell the coins for quick small gains and now whoever is buy is a strong hand.
Activity: 98
It seems like they cancelled their public sales, is this y the token number reduced?
 I tried, but there are hundreds and thousands search result of those key words that I typed in.
Yeah so do some research because if you do research and then buy you will feel much confident to hodl that coin in dumping rounds
I did but I can't find there's so many different information out there, if you are not helping then it's fine
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
This seems like an interesting project to keep in mind!
Activity: 82

when will aion be listed on other exchanges ??

Can you tell me the difference between AION and ICON (ICX)?
Would be nice if you could see that with a table.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
 I have seen those vids here. I thought maybe there was something we were maybe instructed to do in the email. Thanks for all admins time and hard work.
I highly doubt they'll release all 400K bounty tokens in one day, and I'm sure many bounty participants plan to be long time Hodlers... they're not gonna sell at just x2 ICO price.
Are the aion tokens for sale on etherdelta real aion tokens or ate the future tokens to be exchanged for real ones later?
I am afraid i am that guy when it comes to aion. i am absolutely dumbfounded as towhat is happening with this coin as of late. half sentences of info everywhere.
Did Matt Spoke kill a baby on TV or something? This drop is unreal
The average crypto investor will be put off short term by the crash
I believe in the team, the pilot projects they are leading, telecom partnership announcement, other stuff down the pipe. This dip is expected, it's doing decent despite the trs release
I need AIONs just for knowing how much i got.  Because i will not sell them.  I believe next year will be perfect year for aion.
Is there already an update overview of Aions partnerships? Last two weeks was mainly focus on the trs by everybody. Maybe good to see the complete overview till now, guess a lot of people didn't realized some announcements.
I'm empty as well mattygoal lol, just little play money on the side.
There was so many good news, only catched them on a blink.
When are the airdrops suppose to hit our wallets ?
Im acctually surprised that the price didnt tank more, expected it to stay at like 0.5 for 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: