Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 31. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Aion so undervalued compared to its peer ICX lol trading 1.6 bn valuation none.
Activity: 98
HI guys just bought some AION .. when are next news ?? dont wanna sell long time .. but is somthing coming up for AION .. events ect ??
Don't take hodl is life term investment advice. Read their medium blog and familiarise yourself with what they have
people have been trading there successfully for at least 12 hours now, some people's dns might need to get flushed though.
I have 280 aion token, and the ln i sell tha half 140 then someone stole it. And the remaining half 140 was dissapear and being transfer. Please be careful guys..
I don't believe you until you show me timestamp and the hackers addresses, so if you aren't a troll you could do us that courtesy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I have aion on ED, but why my aion token not show on MEW? anyone can help?
you have to withdrawal aion from ED to your MEW , or it won't show on your MEW. when you withdrawal you token from ED to MEW you have to pay the fee from you MEW
Icon 800ml total supply, Aion 465ml total supply, man did you read anything
Anybody please tell me, can I login to EtherDelta now to see my AION?
Lol price was 3 before binance now it's 4 don't think you missed much, all coins are in the red today, that's the only reason we gained so little from being added to binance.
I have aion on ED, but why my aion token not show on MEW? anyone can help?
I have not  thought there’s been an official announcement yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
When aion bounty participant get the payment ??
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys, this is a really great idea . Do I need to do anything after registering in the airdrop? Glad to be a part of this.
Makes sense to use blockchain in a cyber security setting, anything can be hacked but not a smart contract.
The merch we're looking at does international shipping.  I'm working on this more today.
Thanks for viewing my comment.
I was very drawn to it when I first saw it and I'm not embarrassed to say that it played a part in my decision to invest.
Anyone from Miami Florida on this Telegram? We're looking to host a meet up in January around the 17-20th.
I add in the custom token but aion is not showing up.
Everyone knows if there is going to have more exchange platform available for aion ?
Pages:
Jump to: