Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 30. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do I know who some of the Aion whales are? I see there are many aion holders who made bank from this play but I mean the heavy hitters such as the crypto hedge funds, Mark Cubans et
Activity: 112
t there is no Aion except that game. The blockchain is branded as Aion Network. Getting that keyword will take some serious SEO hacking.
It is a shitty Korean grinding MMORPG that took two years of my life. Too old yet it looks like they are still in business, releasing mobile games and stuff.
Top search result on Google is still for the game aion, we need to change that,
The ceo of aion stated that they are competing on market growth rather than market share. They have similar visions and it sounds like the teams will be working together a lot next year.
I heard that too... Can not have to many Dexes, just like you can not be on to many normal exchanges. Makes liquidity of coin better.
How do I quickly go to the bottom of the page when i come back to this room?
Anytime before the launch in January would be a good time to buy AION.
On january a lot of people will cry because they sold at very low price
My research shows AION is the only company with better return . No speculation.
Aion after Testnet public launch this January
EOS went x10 on the launch of their Testnet in earlier this month .
Activity: 111
What causes the pump?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I have 40 AION token but i cant see them in Myetherwallet. Can you tell me by which name it is listed in myetherwallet as i cant see AION when i click on  "Show all tokens" ?
You have to add token manually - Contract Address:0x4ceda7906a5ed2179785cd3a40a69ee8bc99c466   Token Decimals:8
token name AION
When people see ICON appear in billion dollar marketcap of coinmarketcap.They will look into it, see partnerships with wanchain, aion, and icon.
There is NO WAY this project is less than a billion dollars marketcap.
I really feel like getting into aion now is like getting into eth at 200 million marketcap.
Once Aion actually launches in the new year, anyone who doesn't buy now will be kicking themselves like they did for ICON.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
I have 40 AION token but i cant see them in Myetherwallet. Can you tell me by which name it is listed in myetherwallet as i cant see AION when i click on  "Show all tokens" ?
Aion-1 is set for early/mid 2018, first public launch is in January.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
HI guys just bought some AION .. when are next news ?? dont wanna sell long time .. but is somthing coming up for AION .. events ect ??

A sonm collaboration. Sonm will release their mvp in 2 days, and they'll power aion's network.
Pages:
Jump to: