Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 39. (Read 11710 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2
Hi Casder,

Aion’s Public Pre-Sale address and ENS information will be released through the token-sale process published on our site at the time of sale. Make sure to stay tuned on our site aion.network and more importantly our Discord channel (links in original post)

hello,dev.how to join the pre-sale?
Activity: 110
Merit: 22
hello,dev.how to join the pre-sale?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
You guys should call it something catchy like, coca-shmola, darsh, lertcoin, or manero.... sigh. Kind of surprised there isn't a gold peg element to this crap post.

I'm just going to put this here to get ahead of the bad ideas from this bizarro version of the coin we all love. THE REAL AEON IS FOUND HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=641696.4560'

Just realized you guys might be fans of the mmorpg Aion or might be ancient Greeks. Otherwise the name of this is gibberish and means nothing so you can change it without an or you are just lazy af.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
not open bounty dev
not promotion use signature campaign
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Cosmos has a similar concept with inter-operability with in the blockchain network . But I have to agree with others, sounds too expensive . Eventually when this hits the market let us see how would Aion reacts to the market.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Guys if you really wanna understand the public sale, i recopmmend you hearing Mathew  CEO interview. very informative and well presented

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKb-T8tkpJ4
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Hello, sir. Can u tell me how will work aion nodes and how many coins i need for start node/masternode?
Activity: 5
private sale is 30mil
pre ico is 40mil
public sale is 5x (private sale + pre ico) =5x70=350mil

420mil tokens in total. sounds crazy man.

420 million token in total and price is $0.75 cent for early investors? This sound expensive.

to be more accurate, you can buy it at $0.75 only in first 10 minutes. it is much much more expensive than you think.
This is the only problem that make me hesitate to put my eth in this one.

and what it will cost in public sale?

If they don't control public sale with strict cap, token can be as many as 700 million.

Public sale price is said to be higher than $1 and with a cap
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
private sale is 30mil
pre ico is 40mil

420 million token in total and price is $0.75 cent for early investors? This sound expensive.

to be more accurate, you can buy it at $0.75 only in first 10 minutes. it is much much more expensive than you think.

and what it will cost in public sale?
any airdrop and bounty ?
Your site look nice , good design. I love it.
But 1$ per token pre sale, and 420mil tokens in total Huh  sound like fun
private sale is 30mil
pre ico is 40mil

Activity: 140
private sale is 30mil
pre ico is 40mil

Activity: 15
Merit: 2
AyaYokoto, thanks so much for your reply. Will you let us know what you'd like to see that is currently missing? Thank you.

Lacking a bit of content but its enough to get me intrigued and interested. Will keep an eye on this post and hopefully this will be the next ICO I will invest in.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Great project, very advanced concept, but asking $four hundred million, it's really crazy
Activity: 153
We are reserving this post for a future bounty announcement. Stay tuned!
Can't wait for this one, I hope there will be something interesting, especially for a junior member just like me.
Activity: 183
Lacking a bit of content but its enough to get me intrigued and interested. Will keep an eye on this post and hopefully this will be the next ICO I will invest in.
private sale is 30mil
pre ico is 40mil

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
AION Token was originally offered to block Ethereal as an ERC-20 token. Once the Aion network operates, the ERC-20 tokens can be seamlessly converted to AION network tokens, and will continue to flow freely between these two blockchains.

I think this idea looks very good, but is it worth being able to compete with ERC-20 in the long run?
max total supply of  aion tokens 420 mln? the approximate price of the token is 1$?
it's just... Huh
I believe there are 700 mln token, but part of second half token for public sale maybe re-distributed to the first half owners, depending how high they set the cap
Aion is the first platform to connect public blockchains  Roll Eyes hhmmm
Looks like a decent project, And it's from Toronto, Yeah!
Pages:
Jump to: