Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 34. (Read 11710 times)

YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
AION looks extremely good, 1# on ED and it isn't even listed anywhere.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I need AIONs just for knowing how much i got.  Because i will not sell them.  I believe next year will be perfect year for aion.
Activity: 98
Guys, what happened to the AION, ICON + WAN TG group? Anyone knows?
There is no one who can explain how to setup bounty aion from MEW?
Is there already an update overview of Aions partnerships? Last two weeks was mainly focus on the trs by everybody. Maybe good to see the complete overview till now, guess a lot of people didn't realized some announcements
When are the airdrops suppose to hit our wallets ?
Im acctually surprised that the price didnt tank more, expected it to stay at like 0.5 for 2 weeks.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
TRS distribution already happened few minutes ago, but no one selling

Wow, I think I have made a terrible mistake.
I purchased AION tokens on EtherDelta a few days ago and didn't know the tokens had yet to be released?
What is it that I bought on Etherdelta?
Sorry for the nemb questions, but any help would be appriciated. Thanks!
Activity: 45
TRS distribution already happened few minutes ago, but no one selling
Activity: 126
the price right now is already with people thinking these are in circulation
Activity: 224
circulating supply is still 40 mil on coinmarketcap
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
How come TRS is paid today? was supposed to be tomorrow, besides why this has not been announed on twitter or elsewhere HuhHuh
2296 people contributed to the TRS.

Out of these 2296 you are in the top 40% of holders

Out of 7.6 BILLION people on the planet, you are in the top 40% of 2296 people 

You're gonna be just fine!
I dont have much, only 150 tokens staked. Do you know how I will recieve them back... does that mean I get 450+Tokens total after trs?
Good thing with small investment is I can hold for long time without selling any coin and wait for where future take us. Looking back it was great call to buy 2k when it was just 50-60 cent and lots of FUD was happening around it.
All you know is the amount an address holds. Could be an individual or a group of people who put their money together. You cant tell.
Activity: 98
Will go on exchange on 15th? I need to buy as much as I can.
It's still possible to buy from EtherDelta. TRS contributions however, were a one time deal!
Activity: 240
Original AION tokens are given on the Ethereal blockchain as a sign of ERC-20. Once the Aion network operates, this ERC-20 token can be converted to AION network tags, and will continue to play freely between these two blocks. Strength and Utility of Token AION
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
when will this coin will list on another exchange? etherdelta is very dangerous, people always make a wrong order , Embarrassed  i see some one buy 0.005 AION by 10 eth

Quote from: CEO
Aion will be listed on several exchanges by early 2018. Expect large exchanges.
Now the price of AION has already $3.78 ,when list on large exchanges what price we can expect .AI is a hot project on the word now , hope 2018 can give us unbelievable surprise
Pages:
Jump to: