Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 7. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
many shitcoins are listed on coinmarketcap. Why does cartaxi fail to break the $ 10000 number
then the course would certainly increase . Trading in the coins needs to get bigger
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
do you plan to add more exchanges?what countries can i use this coin?
we are making arrangements to be listed on major exchanges

Why don't you say a word about your behavior during the bounty distribution? Changing the rules at the end of the campaign so that you would pay people a pittance?  Why don't you explain what happened with dozens of wallet addresses changed in the spreadsheets so that we did not even get that pittance? Were the spreadsheets hacked?  Oh yes. Why then we were not warned? Why did you start the token distribution despite we were screaming about the changed addresses, asking to restore them? Why did you send the tokens out to the thieves?

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
Its unfortunate tokens were already distributed before we heard most complaints.
No, you have changed the rules. On spaceman old bounty  you can see if the bounty amount was fixed on 12,5 million token or equal with 1661 ETH. Then after ICO ended, dafar changed the bounty by adding "if all token sold" on new bounty thread. Why he changed it in the end after your ICO ended?
You are making fool with people by attract them using fake big bounty.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102

Why don't you say a word about your behavior during the bounty distribution? Changing the rules at the end of the campaign so that you would pay people a pittance?  Why don't you explain what happened with dozens of wallet addresses changed in the spreadsheets so that we did not even get that pittance? Were the spreadsheets hacked?  Oh yes. Why then we were not warned? Why did you start the token distribution despite we were screaming about the changed addresses, asking to restore them? Why did you send the tokens out to the thieves?

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.
Its unfortunate tokens were already distributed before we heard most complaints.

Yes, it is "unfortunate" enough that the tokens were already distributed while lots of people on telegram and on the bounty thread were warning the manager about their changed wallet addresses. You should agree that bounty participants have no fault in all this. It is your management's fault. Are you considering refunding the people whose wallet addresses were changed and stolen?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

First of all there was no change in rules of the campaign.Our hard cap was 500,000,000 tokens which we hoped to raise but we only raised a little over 60,000,000 tokens so as to our promotion we  still shared 2.5% of what was raised  to bounty campaign.
we are currently investigating as to how  wallet addresses got changed and moreover it was the bounty manager that had access to the spreadsheets.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I hear a lot of negative reviews about the project. It's weird, because I received my reward bounty fully
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Regarding the use of coins, you can use only in the cities that CarTaxi operates. That means currently it is primarily Russia.
However it is expanding to USA and China soon and other countries are on the list.
did the people of cartaxi cheat the bounty people? Yes or no ?

They first allocated 12,500,000 CTX tokens for bounty, attracted a lot of people who worked hard to promote their ICO, and when the ICO was about to end, with more than $8 millions collected, they changed the bounty rules to give out  ridiculous payments. And if it wasn't enough, the wallet addresses of nearly all bounty participants were magically changed and the already skinny payments sent to someone else who stole more than 200,000 tokens. How would you call all this? Cheating seems the right word to me.

CARTAXI is clearly a SCAM and now they are trying to scam more investors after they scam their Campaign Participants. BEWARE!

from which country do the people come from? Can the compatriots like this? I do not understand that
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Regarding the use of coins, you can use only in the cities that CarTaxi operates. That means currently it is primarily Russia.
However it is expanding to USA and China soon and other countries are on the list.

They first allocated 12,500,000 CTX tokens for bounty, attracted a lot of people who worked hard to promote their ICO, and when the ICO was about to end, with more than $8 millions collected, they changed the bounty rules to give out  ridiculous payments. And if it wasn't enough, the wallet addresses of nearly all bounty participants were magically changed and the already skinny payments sent to someone else who stole more than 200,000 tokens. How would you call all this? Cheating seems the right word to me.

CARTAXI is clearly a SCAM and now they are trying to scam more investors after they scam their Campaign Participants. BEWARE!

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
copper member
Merit: 103
CarTaxi will have confirmed listing of 4 exchanges i.e. ED, Liqui, HitBTC and YoBit. Talk with other changes like Bittrex and Poloneix is going on and should get listed in some of those soon. You will get update as soon as something is confirmed.
Merit: 10
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
why does cartaxi have no red numbers left then. red trust. everyone is grumbling and no red is visible.
that is very strange

it does not interest cartaxi. otherwise the people would have answered here for a long time.
But Cartaxi has a lot of money and is no longer interested in the bounty people
RED FLAG! CarTaxi changed the rules of the bounty at the very end of the campaign and paid just a tenth of what was originally promised. But there is more. Many bounty participants saw their wallet address magically changed, so now their money is STOLEN. This wallet has over 200.000 coins transferred from stolen wallet addresses from the bounty campaign: https://ethplorer.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#transfers=3

So CarTaxi, what are you going to do? Show some transparency and fairness and compensate the affected people by giving back what was stolen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Congratulations. You are rich because raised millions on your ico and now you are scamming all people from bounty changing the amount of tokens and changing some adresses that we put in the google form. Your coin will not have success and of course that this isnt a problem at all because you have more than 8M usd.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Nice to hear that you reached the hard cap. Not too many projects can boast of this. Now it's time to work to list of CTX to the big exchange.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
Translation bounty is: 3,125,000CTX ≈ 1384 ETH ≈ 415,312 $... and to the people that translated and updated YOUR business you send them 210 CTX? $8?
Its not fair i think the manager go talk to the cartaxi team to give the right allocation for bounty participants.
Good luck to all hope cartaxi saw the effort of their participant to promote this project.
Pages:
Jump to: