Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 8. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 254
My bad experience - thumb down!

I know many people asking about the bounty distribution which is actually generated from the total amount of sold token. This disappointment is caused by unclear statement regarding the bounty pool, leading bounty participants from the start to keep in their mind that the bounty allocation is fixed at 12,500,000 CTX. So, I want to get the clarification from the dev team, I tried to figure out by asking nicely on their telegram chat, just a moment later I got PM from the team that contained telegram link to complaint about bounties instead of getting banned from the telegram group.

I wonder how could they be like that? bounty participants were just trying to get their reward for their efforts as it was written on the bounty thread. And i dont care about the payment at all, i just wanted to join the community and see the project development.

And from this project, i learned that having a high rank or a succesful project doesn't mean having professionalism.

Have a nice day!

CARTAXI bounty campaign is clearly a SCAM.They promise a specific amount of token and suddenly change the rules after they reach the target amount of token sale and didn't pay the right amount of token they promised as posted. Imagine 500+ participants that are angry and willing to dump this shitcoin in their face. I am an investor too, just imagine what would happen after this token would be listed in any exchange. Remember that if they can do it on their campaign participants they can also do it on their own investors. Don't tell us we didn't warn you. Good luck with this shitcoin.
Just bounty the hunter must learn to read the fine print. Do not believe what is written in large red letters.

I am not actually a bounty hunter but  an investor at the same time a trader. i joined the project because a friend said i could accumulate some token if i join the campaign. This is actually my first time to join a campaign because i thought it is a good project. Buy joining a campaign i could also monitor if the project is a doing good or not. In my opinion this kind of project that lied to their participants is a RED FLAG for the investors. It will create negative review in all social media and forums. More than 500+ participants is a very huge number. Imagine if  some of them are investors or people who convince people to invest and suddenly  make a bad comment or opinion with this token. What ever you said it is still a NO-NO not to fulfill a promise and responsibilities  if you are a legit investment program or project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Learn to read @paulus51? If they change the rules at the last minute you can not read it before. Learn to read yourself and see what happens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

I know many people asking about the bounty distribution which is actually generated from the total amount of sold token. This disappointment is caused by unclear statement regarding the bounty pool, leading bounty participants from the start to keep in their mind that the bounty allocation is fixed at 12,500,000 CTX. So, I want to get the clarification from the dev team, I tried to figure out by asking nicely on their telegram chat, just a moment later I got PM from the team that contained telegram link to complaint about bounties instead of getting banned from the telegram group.

I wonder how could they be like that? bounty participants were just trying to get their reward for their efforts as it was written on the bounty thread. And i dont care about the payment at all, i just wanted to join the community and see the project development.

And from this project, i learned that having a high rank or a succesful project doesn't mean having professionalism.

Have a nice day!

CARTAXI bounty campaign is clearly a SCAM.They promise a specific amount of token and suddenly change the rules after they reach the target amount of token sale and didn't pay the right amount of token they promised as posted. Imagine 500+ participants that are angry and willing to dump this shitcoin in their face. I am an investor too, just imagine what would happen after this token would be listed in any exchange. Remember that if they can do it on their campaign participants they can also do it on their own investors. Don't tell us we didn't warn you. Good luck with this shitcoin.
Just bounty the hunter must learn to read the fine print. Do not believe what is written in large red letters.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Translation bounty is: 3,125,000CTX ≈ 1384 ETH ≈ 415,312 $... and to the people that translated and updated YOUR business you send them 210 CTX? $8?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
And the more time it takes to distribute all the tokens the lower the price until this project loses all credibility. It's a pity, but the reality is that.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254

Have a nice day!

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

Have a nice day!

Exactly, they won't burn the rest coin because they want to make further and fool the investors. How can they keep changing their original word at the last minute of the distribution and that too after collecting 8.700.000 USD fund from the investors? Really this indicates that CarTaxi management completely not up to the mark and this mislead the people, mentioned they will pay to the people 25% profit sharing for token holders.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

Have a nice day!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
is the quantity of tokens limited?
What do you mean? Of course the total supply is limited, and all unsold token will be burned.

Congratulations for reaching your hard cap. I hope this helps you to succeed in your project and make your tokens valuables.
I'm just wondering who's selling with this price in etherdelta. I know bounties still not paid and no bonuses in ico that could make
selling with this price profitable.
All earlier investor who got bonuses in pre-ICO might be?

are the tokens already burned? I believe no. Let's wait and see if and when it happens. you should be careful The bounty people have already cheated on her
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
did you have any plan to place the token in the big market? and it is very important please add your token to blockfolio and coinmarketcap so we can easy to find it

The CTX token of cartaxi is already in blockfolio app because it is listed on etherdelta. For coinmarket we have to wait till it have enough volume on exchanges.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
did you have any plan to place the token in the big market? and it is very important please add your token to blockfolio and coinmarketcap so we can easy to find it
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
What do you mean? Of course the total supply is limited, and all unsold token will be burned.

Congratulations for reaching your hard cap. I hope this helps you to succeed in your project and make your tokens valuables.
I'm just wondering who's selling with this price in etherdelta. I know bounties still not paid and no bonuses in ico that could make
All earlier investor who got bonuses in pre-ICO might be?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 150
Dear manager give us at least some information about the distribution of bounty!

Congratulations
Congratulations to everyone who participated in this campaign which has been a success from start to finish. We reached the Hard cap. Your CTX will be sent very soon..

They didn't fix a date. Anyway, price is very low now in etherdelta. We are waiting the token to be listed in Poloniex.
Activity: 196
Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Dear manager give us at least some information about the distribution of bounty!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Hi I just want to clarify something because I heard from a friend that car taxi will be going to Poloniex.com
How true is it? Can anyone give me a link?

Thank you for your work. Your CTX will be transferred after the ICO which has been extended until 02/11/2017. And the incorporation of Cartaxi in the exchanges is still fixed for 08/11/2017
Dafar consulting team.[/b][/center]

The manager said that it's fixed for 08/11/2017. He didn't mention Poloniex or other exchanges.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
Hi I just want to clarify something because I heard from a friend that car taxi will be going to Poloniex.com
Cartaxi's dev who has said it
I hope you can reach the exchange on poloniex as this is definitely the paradise of all ICO and if listed on poloniex then surely cartaxi will be the most promising project in November and the price of CTX is definitely will go to the moon
Ctx will definately be listed on POLO .we edge everyone to continue voting for CTX on poloniex

Although i couldn't find any link to proven his word, and they are also asking people to vote CTX to be listed on poloniex. So i think we can't say CTX will be definitely listed on poloniex.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Pages:
Jump to: