Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 20. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is amazing bounty program!, there is the allocation of funds as much as 12,500,000 tokenCTX = 5537ETH (ICO price) = $ 1,661,100.
Certainly a lot of participants who join and this project will be successful.
Right, the allocation for his bounty is huge.
Hopefully his ico sale can be successful, so his bounty participants can get pretty good results.
Activity: 602
This is amazing bounty program!, there is the allocation of funds as much as 12,500,000 tokenCTX = 5537ETH (ICO price) = $ 1,661,100.
Certainly a lot of participants who join and this project will be successful.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
This project has fresh idea, but i dont clearly understand the technology. The whitepaper is easy to be understand but the technology isn't explained enough. Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Wow, a coin for online taxi, this one is new.
Also this is interesting, today people like the online taxi thing better than the conventional ones.
This is not online taxi service for human.
This is taxi service for car provide by towed vehicle
Thank you cryptovn83 for your reply.  Yes it's a Taxi for Cars.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Also this is interesting, today people like the online taxi thing better than the conventional ones.
This is not online taxi service for human.
This is taxi service for car provide by towed vehicle
legendary
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
Filipino and Dutch translation of the thread added.
Activity: 153
Activity: 826
regarding the ICO, how much the minimum or maximum raised in the ICO to people can claim their coins ?

It is stated clearly the pre-ico will be considered successful only if the total raised amount is more than 492.9 ETH (~$150k) else funds will be returned. You get almost double token by participating in pre-ico round than regular price which will be for ICO later. I hope this is simple and easy to understand for you.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
regarding the ICO, how much the minimum or maximum raised in the ICO to people can claim their coins ?

Activity: 588
What is the usage of the CTX-Tokens?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
So, up until today, there is still no sign about the bounties that will avaiable?
So is there some bounties that ready for us?

The bounty thread is OPEN.
Where?

I think the link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-cartaxiio-1661100-to-share-new-fb-page-2100130 , I suggest follow all the bounty program because I believe this ICO will be successful, because we know taxi is in need for everyone  Wink
thanks for sharing this mate as i also wanted to take some part and hold some coin since i since great future about this project
it will be a change concept with a good target audience.
legendary
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
This project is going to raise all the amount they want because of being functional already in real life with physical offices and business. I see it is fully functional and active in Russia wow that is important point to promote and market in order to let the investors know that this is to expand the network and business through this crowdfunding.

We are there to make it a success! Thank you for your very positive opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
So, up until today, there is still no sign about the bounties that will avaiable?

Where?

I think the link is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bounty-thread-cartaxiio-1661100-to-share-new-fb-page-2100130 , I suggest follow all the bounty program because I believe this ICO will be successful, because we know taxi is in need for everyone  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
This project is going to raise all the amount they want because of being functional already in real life with physical offices and business. I see it is fully functional and active in Russia wow that is important point to promote and market in order to let the investors know that this is to expand the network and business through this crowdfunding.
Activity: 126

Where?
legendary
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Activity: 252
A very good project because it is directly related to the community, and please to update the thread immediately
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Reserving Hindi Translation.. if needed
Pages:
Jump to: