Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 3. (Read 4734 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
CloudFish ICO is a unique one with the goal of providing investors with a platform to enjoy a solution based on Cloud Security and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Activity: 40
I really believe that CloudFish is going to be huge. They also used strategy to stay away from dumping.
Activity: 32
The importance of security these days cannot be stressed enough. Security is the forefront of cloud. I think this project is the platform which can provide us security at its best.
Activity: 26
Good evening team. The project will be fortunate!
Certain vision, a very detailed and profitable logo!
Activity: 50
Blockchain is a type of distributed ledger for maintaining a permanent and tamper-proof record of transactional data. A blockchain functions as a decentralized database that is managed by computers belonging to a peer-to-peer network. Each of the computers in the distributed network maintains a copy of the ledger to prevent a single point of failure and all copies are updated and validated simultaneously.
brand new
Activity: 0
CloudFish will be a successfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.
Activity: 20
With so many recent breaches and technological attacks, maintaining security has become all the more important.
Cloudfish is the nightmare for the hackers, as it provides the complete protection to the cloud.
When choosing an ICO, first of all you should look at the product that stands behind an ICO. If there is no product yet, and the project is only on the “idea” stage - I wouldn’t recommend investing in it. Cloudfish should definitely considered investing in because Unlike many other ICOs on the market, Cloudfish already has fully-developed and successful product.
Activity: 44
It is clear that by combining two of the biggest developments in technology from the past decade, blockcchain and the cloud, it is possible to answer the challenges that have been preventing full adoption of cloud based IT.
CloudFish is a completely SaaS Based Model. No infrastructure to deploy. Instant Go-Live. For large enterprise, enterprise security server option available for on- premise deployment.
The project is really interesting, I decided that I will participate in this project. BLOCKCHAIN  has a right to exist and I hope will be very promising, as it gathered a very strong team and the project...
Day by day Cloud Security is being considered more important for storage.
Activity: 40
Thanks to this project, complex calculations will be much easier and faster! You can also store your data here securely. Cloud Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Encryption, Digital Assets Security, Block-Chain Assets Security, Cloud Database Security and Network Security.
The blockchain is a chain of blocks which contains information. this technique was originally invented in 1991 by a group of researchers. however, it remains as a mostly unused until it was adopted by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 meanwhile a project of creating digital cryptocurrency bitcoin. Blockchain is a distributed ledger which is completely open to anyone. Once some data has been recorded inside the blockchain it becomes very very difficult to change it. So, how does that work. well, let's think about a single block in the blockchain. each block contains some data and hash of the block and hash of the previous block. the data that stored inside the block depends on the type of the blockchain. Bitcoin blockchain for example stores the details about transaction here suggests the sender, receiver and the amount of coins. a block also has a hash, you can compare a hash to a fingerprint. it identifies a block and all of its content and it is always unique such as fingerprints.once a block is created its hashes been calculated, changing something inside the block will cause the hash to change.so in another words hashes are very useful when you want to detect changes of a block. The third element inside a block is the hash of the previous block. and this creates a chain of blocks and this is the technique which makes the blockchain so secure.
It's a beautiful and different project. I like the web page and the cute page. I hope it's a successful project.
Activity: 44
 A very excellent project, extraordinary approach!  Good luck team.
brand new
Activity: 0
CloudFish Cyber Security is a smart-contract based global Cyber threat prevention system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions.
Artificial intelligence is now a mainstay in helping businesses better secure themselves. cloudfish uses artificialintelligence and machinelearning techniques to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.

Activity: 65
Whitepaper is not plausible.
Cloud Identity and Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Cloud Encryption, Digital Assets Security, Block-Chain Assets Security, Cloud Database Security and Network Security are the major security areas of CloudFish.
Pages:
Jump to: