Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 5. (Read 4734 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Cloudfish want to provide zero-day threat intelligence solution in order to protect people from hackers. Cloudfish will help to select suitable security solution to meet their needs.
Do you think that your team is strong enough to be the best team on the market? And if it is not the best, why do you think your main sale will have success on the bearish market?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
There will always be hackers so it cannot be cleansed, but with Cloud fish we could prevent them from hacking for a very long time and that is why I like this project a lot.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I suppose that this idea is rather a profitable investment at the present time.
 Good luck team!
Activity: 40
Interesting project, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned!
Activity: 50
CloudFish uses the industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption technology for the end-to-end encryption of data.

Activity: 32
CloudFish completely makes impossible for the systems to be hacked or sensitive data stolen. Excellent project.
Activity: 61
CloudFish Enterprise Security Server gives a complete control to companies over the security of their digital and block chain assets. The server allows on-premise key management, security dashboards and security policy definition and enforcement.
brand new
Activity: 0
Overall vision of Cloudfish is to provide solution in order to protect people from hackers.
Activity: 26
I have been going through it's website and I find this project quite interesting! It will help many organization to secure their data.
Good Work!
Activity: 1
CloudFish the first product will be released next month. The project has been advancing, and we need to develop the team time. We can understand the project roadmap.
Activity: 20

That's a good way to help the project grow more. If people are doing  this on their own then the project must be really good. Keep it up!!
Activity: 26
The budget for the project is quite reasonable based on the quality of the project, Cloudfish has a high level operational concept and when you look at that and what it entails, one can easily be fascinated about it, i feel good and commend the team for making such budget for a huge project
Activity: 44
Lots of hope from CLOUDFISH product. After tests we will come to know how effective this device is. Catching hackers will be thrilling experience.
Activity: 50
In CLoudFish blockchain technology store and manage security keys and it uses machine learning algorithms to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.
brand new
Activity: 0
This platform integrates with major cloud service providers and it uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to automate threat detection and control before it becomes a risk to the security of users’ assets.
Activity: 32
Cloud computing is composed of many technologies such as service oriented architecture, virtualization, and more. Cloud computing offers highly efficient data retrieval and availability. Cloud providers are taking the responsibility of resource optimization.

Activity: 49
It's a crypto trade is very good.
Impeccably website, judicious results!  Good luck all.
Activity: 25
Greetings, team! The main thing that in the future it has provided the growth of the plan.
Activity: 14
The popularity of CloudFish will increase every time!
CloudFish will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Activity: 40
It is a cheap way to grow the community and I hope CloudFish gets the recongition it deserves in todays world. With the forever increasing of sophisticated attacks. CloudFish will transform the internet in a positive way
Pages:
Jump to: