Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 7. (Read 4734 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
After all hacking attacks companies suffered past few years this solutions seems to solve the problem mentioned. Well done!
I like it that CloudFish gives the advantage back to companies and individuals against hackers.
Activity: 44
Hacker targeting organisation/ companies mostly. Only they can pay money to hackers. So if companies wants to protect themselves from hackers they need to buy Cloudfish.
Activity: 26
As far as I know this project is an unique combination of software,and Blockchain. The hacker activity is already high, but it will get higher, so it's good to have a project like Cloudfish.
Activity: 19
Our cloud deserves to have the best armor and the strongest security practices in place. Cloudfish has the best security tools, love this project.
Activity: 32
Cloud security controls can be classified in a tiered model. Front-end security handles authentication and authorization. The middle layer deals with VM (virtual machine) security, OS security, etc. Back-end security handles storage security, data and database security, network security, etc. Delivering assured and verifiable security in the cloud requires separate architectures for security and trust, as well as a framework for governance.
Activity: 61
Traditional encryption-based security product available in the market, encrypt user data and store the encryption keys on cloud servers. This approach secures data in most cases. However, if the cloud server that stores the encryption keys is itself hacked then the users’ stored information can be
decrypted and hacked.

In contrast, CloudFish developed a proprietary technology that encrypts the digital enterprise assets like documents, emails, IPAs, crypto-currencies etc. It then splits the encryption key into millions of pieces and distribute it on block-chain thereby making it virtually impossible for a hacker to decrypt and steal the sensitive data. The dynamic key split and reconstruction mechanism on block-chain is a proprietary technology of Cloudfish for which a patent is in-progress.
ICO stands for "initial coin offering," and refers to the creation and sale of digital tokens.

In an ICO, a project creates a certain amount of a digital token and sells it to the public, usually in exchange for other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ether.

The public could be interested in the tokens on offer for either or both of the following reasons:

1) The token has an inherent benefit – it grants the holder access to a service, a say in an outcome or a share in the project's earnings.

2) The benefit will be in increasing demand, which will push up the market price of the token.

Tokens, especially those of successful sales, are usually listed on exchanges, where initial buyers can sell their holdings and new buyers can come in at any time.

As a type of digital crowdfunding, token sales enable startups not only to raise funds without giving up equity, but also to bootstrap the project's adoption by incentivizing its use by token holders.

Buyers can benefit from both the access to the service that the token confers, and from its success through appreciation of the token's price. These gains can be realized at any time (usually) by selling the tokens on an exchange. Or, buyers can show their increasing enthusiasm for the idea by purchasing more tokens in the market.

Definitely jumping all over this. security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.

This coin has a bright future and I am surely going to invest in it. Mind blowing idea with amazing team and impressive white paper!
Activity: 20
I have no doubt that this project will be a true success. Removal of hackers from the network, this is what we all need :-)

I totally agree with you man, Cloudfish offers to solve one of the pressing issue of using the internet, i hope they successfully get lunched as everyone needs a safe heaven from hackers.
Activity: 11
Hi! I want the plan success.
Believable business, blameless results!
Activity: 40
I have no doubt that this project will be a true success. Removal of hackers from the network, this is what we all need :-)
The future belongs to cloud computing, but only with the help of strong security. Cloudfish, I think will provide us the best security tools!
Pretty interesting, I have read the WP !
The website looks also pretty neat
Activity: 50
Good project and very nice program I hope you will take up high in market best of luck!
It is an awesome project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.
Activity: 44
Project looks interesting! (Y)
I have a question. What makes this coin superior to Storj ?

Thanks for your compliments.

Regarding your question, Storj and CloudFish, although the two companies share some common strengths, their products are completely different and targeting different market segments. Storj's product is in the cloud storage while CloudFish's product is in the cloud security space.

CloudFish Enterprise Security Suite consists of three main functional components: The Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and the Cloud Data Encryption Interface (CDEI).

Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)

The CloudFish CASB uses a proprietary algorithm to store and manage users’ encryption keys using block chain technology. Unlike the traditional CASB products available in the market that stores users’ private encryption keys on a single server, the CloudFish CASB splits the users’ keys into fragments and stores it in blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal users’ private keys and the digital assets protected through those keys. CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically construct and store users’ keys in the blockchain. The reconstruction and validation mechanism implemented by CloudFish for users’ encryption keys is very similar to the way blockchain validates your cryptocurrency transactions.  The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform……means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.

Cloud Data Encryption Interface

The Cloud data encryption interface provides a transparent security layer on top of commercially available cloud services. This layer automatically encrypts any data going to the public cloud and decrypts it when the data is received on the local machine. This encryption layer uses the industry-standard AES 256-bit encryption and it is built on top of the public interfaces provided by commercial cloud services provider.

In release 1.0, CloudFish product has been integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Microsoft OneDrive. In release 2.0, additional integrations are planned including Amazon Web Service (AWS) Salesforce.com, Slack and IBM Cloud.

CLOUDFISH CLOUD SERVICES GATEWAY (CSG)

CloudFish Cloud Services Gateway (CSG) is a separate licensable product which integrates with CloudFish Enterprise Security Server.

The CSG provides enterprise data services related to security including automatic detection and control of security threats for the data, the companies store on commercial cloud servers.

The CSG is an agent-based software. Each node in the enterprise network (laptop, desktop, server etc.) runs a CloudFish agent software that monitors the network use pattern on that machine. It uses the artificial intelligence technology and  machine learning algorithms to detect unusual activities like suspicious login attempts, hacking or intrusion attempts, ransomware or a potential spyware or malware activity on each.

Upon detection of a suspicious activity on a node, the CloudFish agent running on that node immediately takes preventive actions on that node and it triggers an ‘alarm’ about the security risks that propagates to other nodes in the network .

Upon receiving this information, the agent software running on other nodes takes preventive actions to isolate themselves from the network threat. This sharing and learning about network threats among different network nodes acts like a ‘collective network wisdom’ which minimizes the risk of large-scale data loss and services interruption for the enterprise.

I just read your explain about project. This great to protect our data from hacker with router.

Hackers are very wise and as some will say they are actually one of the most intelligent and smart people on the planet... So the journey Cloudfish is embarking on is a tough one but i know they will surely come out strong...
Good night.
Their idea is rather attractive in my mind! Able to recognize logo, seamless website!
Activity: 32
If you are looking for best ICO, then you are looking for CloudFish. CloudFish is relatively a new ICO that was launched and promises alot, as they are best in providing security.
Activity: 14
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
Activity: 28
I think that this idea is rather a juicy investment at the moment!  Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to: