Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 4. (Read 4734 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The popularity of CloudFish will increase every time!
CloudFish will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Activity: 40
CloudFish provides an encryption layer on the data that is going to the cloud and implements a security mechanism that stores users security keys on blockchain after splitting it onto fragments.
Its really good to be working on this project !!
Activity: 20
CloudFish can provide part of that solution, you should still have Anti-virus, backups and other methods of security as well. Hackers will try to steal more  but still Cloudfish can help prevent that and that is why it will be in demand by everyone not only the crypto world.
Activity: 7
I wish this idea grows well and ideally!
Really good plan, believable logo, seamless design!
Activity: 26
This is really engaging, definitely something that would turn heads just from the promise of the title alone. If this really works in a huge scale I think this would blow the roofs, everyone would want in on this project. I can't wait for your product to be available to the masses so we could hear more about it, I'll be waiting for the reviews from everyone. Good luck!
Activity: 44
Greetings team! The major object that in the future it has insured the development of the project.
Activity: 85
but what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia
I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising. Will wait for more information!
Activity: 50
CloudFish is using Block-chain in a very unique way, The CloudFish CASB uses a proprietary algorithm to store and manage users’ encryption keys using block chain technology. Unlike the traditional CASB products available in the market that stores users’ private encryption keys on a single server, the CloudFish CASB splits the users’ keys into fragments and stores it in blockchain. This makes it virtually impossible for a hacker to steal users’ private keys and the digital assets protected through those keys. CloudFish uses a proprietary algorithm to dynamically construct and store users’ keys in the
blockchain. The reconstruction and validation mechanism implemented by CloudFish for users’ encryption keys is very similar to the way blockchain validates your cryptocurrency transactions. The use of blockchain for security keys validation makes it not only impossible to steal but also makes it easy for the user to access it anytime from any platform……means you don’t have to worry what happens to my crypto wallet if my laptop is stolen or lost or if the wallet company’s server gets hacked.
Activity: 32
CloudFish CSG uses machine learning algorithms to proactively detect and control suspicious user activity, network intrusion, hacking attempts, ransomware and malware activity.

Activity: 14

I also love a neat roadmap , very innovative, very good..!
I wish that the business will carry out all that has been estimated!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
your project looks interesting, but have you any partners, who want to take you offer? i mean, not much people will use your platform in the start, and you should to find another way to advertising.
I strongly believe that this project is one of the best project in 2018, Don’t forget to contribute and join on this project.
Activity: 26
I think it's a nice strategy people always respond more when they see a project with a working project, they're a hardworking I give them that I hope everything pan out well.
Activity: 44
Definitely a great project to be apart of. This innovate the world on cyber security. Power to the people to mine for hackers is genius.
Activity: 19
Cloudfish seems like a nightmare for the hackers by observing its algos and aims I think many organizations should consider this project for their data protection!
Activity: 61
Investing in ICOs can really be a life-changing experience, and we all know that there are two perspectives to this view — it could be for good or for worst.

CloudFish has the following traits to invest in :

1. A resourceful, credible, well informed and accessible development team

2. A seamless approach towards their goals and objectives (timeline)

3. Proper documentation and information presentation layouts (whitepaper, website, business plan and social media influence)

4. Escrow or smart contract contribution system

5. A community / fan-base ready to support the project through with insightfulness (hype level)

6. Target trades and exchange markets
CloudFish offers a flexible deployment model for its customers. A SaaS based deployment model available for SMBs and individual users. An enterprise security server option available for large enterprises.
Pages:
Jump to: