Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 6. (Read 23359 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
the product released by Buddy can already be used, is that what is meant by the phrase "Ready?" . but this is still in the pre-ico stage, it is enough to progress, it seems that this project that runs without delay so far is according to me. correct me if wrong
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Buddy have already managed to enlist the support of world-famous companies. The launched module for enterprises also speaks in his favor. If we add to this the experience of a close-knit team, we get a promising project, which investors will certainly be interested in
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The idea behind this project is interesting and the team behind the Mainstream for the project looks great. I’m hopeful for the development of the project as many persons have got interest in this project.

Yes that's true, Buddy is a great company and they have many great peoples who work very professionally in their team members. I think Buddy will be one of the best projects this year. Let's wait for further developments and other good news from the Buddy project.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The best way to be a part of BUDDY token sale is to get on the whitelist when it’s still open.
https://token.buddy.works/whitelist
Activity: 210
The idea behind this project is interesting and the team behind the Mainstream for the project looks great. I’m hopeful for the development of the project as many persons have got interest in this project.

Activity: 49
If we do the airdrop, buddy will be very likely to categorized as security token by US SEC. Then it will be impossible to be listed on US exchange market as I know. Please check up...
Activity: 70
#BuddyICO Buddy was established in 2015 to vertically apply automation in the development of applications, so that developers can focus on creative tasks, rather than waste time on repetitive tasks, Buddy quickly became a partner of Google, Github, Microsoft. Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project
Activity: 64
Good luck to this project and all his followers in the difficult matter. The project is ideal and understandable for everyone. good luck to everyone. A unique company with phenomenal and innovative approach to their work.
Activity: 36
what kind of tasks? And who would a programmer not write code to automate processes? I am not a coder but know a little bit about automation and business logic
Activity: 1078
http://unidapp.app
Buddy is a very great project, they have a good concept and for now, their MPV is ready. I will support this project because I am sure that this project will be a success in the future. I think this project is the best choice at this time. Let's to the moon with Buddy.
Agree with you that Buddy is a very good project, which has big potential for further developements after its ICO end day.
However, I disagree with you that Buddy will only fly over the Moon after its first products released later.
We look forward to hearing from the team for this project. Hopefully all teams will give good results for this project, so that the supporters of this project are not disappointed with the results obtained. Success for future projects.
BUDDY owns a huge community in telegram and few projects can achieve that. I would like to invest in this project to be a part of the project but it seems that I will be very difficult to compete as many private investors will participate in this project and it will be very difficult for those small investment like me
Activity: 66
I am impressed by your team and your white paper is very professional. If you have a reward plan
I think I will participate and hold it until the end
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Buddy is a very great project, they have a good concept and for now, their MPV is ready. I will support this project because I am sure that this project will be a success in the future. I think this project is the best choice at this time. Let's to the moon with Buddy.
Agree with you that Buddy is a very good project, which has big potential for further developements after its ICO end day.
However, I disagree with you that Buddy will only fly over the Moon after its first products released later.
We look forward to hearing from the team for this project. Hopefully all teams will give good results for this project, so that the supporters of this project are not disappointed with the results obtained. Success for future projects.
Activity: 26
Since people with approved KYC can already purchase BUD, how long does it take for the balance of the purchase to appear on the website. Its 48 hours now.
Activity: 70
Buddy quickly became a partner of Google, Github, Microsoft and other key companies, with the desire to help developers deliver faster and quality products. BuddyGit A tightly connected team of 16 people, working together for many years (most of them partners and shareholders) has proved that it provides high-quality solutions for complex tasks
Activity: 518
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
How the value of buddy token increase when the product developed? Any direct link between them?
Definitely because tokens would be used to access buddy services

That mean if buddy platform will popular in the world and it will become a top company with large market share and it will leads to increase token price? Am i correct?
Not only buddy, each popular platform can affect their products, increase market demand, the exchange rate will skyrocket.
BTW your question is very cool Grin
Activity: 37
How the value of buddy token increase when the product developed? Any direct link between them?
That mean if buddy platform will popular in the world and it will become a top company with large market share and it will leads to increase token price? Am i correct?
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
Activity: 27
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
A positive response is always present at the Buddy project, this will certainly add a lot of support and will be able to provide a new breakthrough to be better and develop. The team is able to make this project more alive and high-tech.
Pages:
Jump to: