Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 8. (Read 23359 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What areas will Buddy's automated grid use in the future?
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Buddy  project at the moment, one of the best ICO projects this year, in my opinion. The project solves many problems and brings good innovations.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Wow, team have two telegram chats! It's really impressive. It means that a lot of people is blieving in this project. Now we are expecting that this team should meet our expectations.

Er, no. I've been added to many big Telegram groups without my consent. Every day I had to "report spam and leave" every Telegram group that adds me. So, its not a good measure for popularity.
Activity: 70
Buddy - This project is very promising to add your life needs to join usthis project offers the ease of investing welcome by investing do not miss the opportunity to join us. I believe that this project will be implemented cool ideas and conquer new heights ! Very high quality website and excellent work of the development team will lead the project to success !
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Decentralized programming is a trend in the future, and the future of Buddy is something that investors can look forward to, and everyone can participate in holding the coin and wait patiently.
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
A Token Power Raffle Platform In The Ecosys
hello developer. I have a few questions
I have read about your deduction on the cryptographic market
-Big & existing: $ 110B
-Growing: 25% yearly, projected to be worth $ 345B by 2022
Are you sure about that? Especially in the moment. The market is withdrawing. Many investors no longer believe.
Activity: 238
#BuddyICO - The idea of the Shared Automation GRID is to offload high-intensive automation tasks to a network of Buddy instances run by users with available resources. Buddy follows the definition of a standardized vCPU and will only accept those instances that pass the benchmark.
Activity: 71
If they are working with industry brands like Amazon, Google, etc. that is a significant plus for the company as far as credibility goes. Companies like that don't work with just anybody.
Activity: 80
i love how fast Buddy is developing! features and fixes are released very often
all those who ask "what is new where are announcements" should follow Buddy's blog and read reports on releases
copper member
Activity: 98
Very interesting decentralized approach to a huge market. The key will be in expanding out the technology for automation and fulfilling those goals for growth.
Buddy is existing product with well-known and enterprise customer Project already verified partnerships with market leaders: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Github & Docker. Market research shows that companies like Buddy quickly become unicorns, with AppDynamics bought by Cisco for whopping $3.7B as the most recent benchmark. This is because developers act like customers but spend like enterprises.
Open, free for open-source, connects developers for better apps & innovation.., that benefits for the entire Blockchain community. Good luck for the #Buddygit. Excellent project
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wow, team have two telegram chats! It's really impressive. It means that a lot of people is blieving in this project. Now we are expecting that this team should meet our expectations.

many projects have several chats in telegrams. I do not understand why you are so captured. these are the usual things, and it really speaks of the responsibility of the team to the participants. but this is normal.

I didn't mean announcment group, main group or bounty group. No, I mean that their first telegram group was full (100k members), so they were need for second group. I havent seen such amount of members yet. 
copper member
Activity: 140
I really like projects that don't offer simple ideas but ready-made and functional products. Good luck guys.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I'm a huge fan of teams and companies that have delivered results already, not just showing visions, ideas and plans. Clearly an accomplished team with a proposition that works.
Activity: 105
I truly believe that BUDDY team can launch and spread this idea among whole humanity. Good luck!

For that trust. Buddy makes the DevOps Marketplace and GRID Automation decentralized. The Dev Application is already available on the App Store, the purpose of this application is for developers by developers with solutions that automate application development
copper member
I truly believe that BUDDY team can launch and spread this idea among whole humanity. Good luck!
It facilitates the DevOps adoption and has an open ecosystem, supporting all codes. It includes 4 main compounds: pipelines (automated software production line), sandboxes (automated disposable test and preview), version control and integrations with many scopes.#buddy
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

many projects have several chats in telegrams. I do not understand why you are so captured. these are the usual things, and it really speaks of the responsibility of the team to the participants. but this is normal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Pages:
Jump to: