Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 25. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency

My friend  just posted in his Facebook about Buddy and it catches me the partnership of big companies like Amazon.  I look over it and voila its true. So I will surely watch the progress of this project.
Maybe your friend tells you insufficient about the partner of Buddy. Not only Amazon but also they Partnerships with Google, GitHub, Docker, Microsoft by participating in the Google Cloud Launcher, GitHub Marketplace, Docker Store, Azure and Amazon Web Services Marketplace respectively. Let's follow Buddy project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 11

My friend  just posted in his Facebook about Buddy and it catches me the partnership of big companies like Amazon.  I look over it and voila its true. So I will surely watch the progress of this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Buddy ANN thread is translated into Russian! Please, join discussions by this link. Onepager in Russian is available by the link.
In case you have any questions or notes on translation please post it here or PM me.
copper member
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I did researches on Buddy and feel like this project is really promising. I checked not only whitepaper, but also the working platform as well, it's too good to be true: already had 7,000+ developers are working on the platform. Seem good. By the way, there's one thing which make me confuse is why there's no ICO listing info about Buddy. Typically, a good ICO will be rated very soon on ICO rating sites. Just my thought, I may need to look around more before making an investment.
I also read some reviews about Buddy project and I fully agree with you. I can not find the ICO listing information regarding Buddy project. I hope that the ICO listing info will be appeared soon.
Yes, starting from Monday we will submit our listings. Thanks
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
I did researches on Buddy and feel like this project is really promising. I checked not only whitepaper, but also the working platform as well, it's too good to be true: already had 7,000+ developers are working on the platform. Seem good. By the way, there's one thing which make me confuse is why there's no ICO listing info about Buddy. Typically, a good ICO will be rated very soon on ICO rating sites. Just my thought, I may need to look around more before making an investment.
I also read some reviews about Buddy project and I fully agree with you. I can not find the ICO listing information regarding Buddy project. I hope that the ICO listing info will be appeared soon.
Activity: 20
Hello. what is currently the Current price per token?
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
I have the same opinion with you. I checked this ICO. I am very pleased because the Website is very beautiful and professional, Dev, good platform, .... But why isn't there any ICO listing on Buddy?
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Activity: 238
What makes this ICO even more interesting are strong partnerships with cloud market leaders: Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Github & Docker.
With today's most respected partners in the field of technology, Buddy really makes a difference compared to other ICOs. I am very happy to wait for more news from your project
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
 A great project with amazing bounty program. Can't wait the ICO. I'll stay tuned for this project.  Buddy  this project brings useful platform to the crypto community.
Activity: 74
When will the bounty start?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
a very interesting project with a very high sales targets, I see the total supply of coins quite a lot but the normal price, I see this project has a very neat arrangement of activities, hopefully with a promotional program conducted, sales of coins reach hardcap
copper member
Activity: 43
I found myself get interested in this project, to be able to create an app using automation technology is such a break through in app development.
So where could i find the token selling page? or should I wait for the coins to be available in the market?
https://token.buddy.works/whitelist
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I found myself get interested in this project, to be able to create an app using automation technology is such a break through in app development.
So where could i find the token selling page? or should I wait for the coins to be available in the market?
Activity: 31
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
RESERVED VIETNAMESE TRANSLATION

Hi BM! I want to reserve Vietnamese translation!
Bitcointalk account URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/anobtc-1198189
Bitcointalk name: anobtc
I can translate: ANN, BOUNTY thread, WP and other materials
My previous works and contact: https://goo.gl/7inMji
My Eth address: 0xD3ec5A07125761494B38aE7c67e6D203dD419aae
Thanks!
Activity: 225
Hey, it's really good idea, I will check it for updates. What is about bounty? When it will start?
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Reserving Filipino Language for Translation Campaign

- Native language: FILIPINO
- Part of task you apply for : ALL
- Translation/Moderation experience (if any): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oneEWSJePd7voIbodshz-FTm2NmLA2KQb3B4SmJK51g
- Bitcointalk username: Cocojam0610
- Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cocojam0610-1495947
- ERC-20 wallet address: 0xdDfc08031F5aB37fD9a105b064471d5dD75f7d4d
- Telegram username: Cocojam0610
Pages:
Jump to: