Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 23. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.
Yeah, I believe it would increase the supporters of the project, since they are acquaintance with bigger companies, I hope that the promotion is going well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
So, where is our working product? Do you have a demo platform?
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Buddy is introducing a user-friendly platform that will make it easy for new entrants to the electronic money market. With my strong team I believe in the success of Buddy in the future. People should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 196
Cool, your project has a good partner, a classy project. I am happy to follow this project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
well, this will be a platform for professionals, experts and devs. So may be it is better to introduce this project in an easy way with an animated video to your potential investors, who has no technical knowlegde about programming and why should they have to invest in this platform; because the platform itself has no use for them.
Activity: 84
I already have participated on airdropalert airdrop, can I participate in this buddybot also?
Activity: 196
Buddy team looks inspirational as their profiles are highly professional and they possess more experience in similar platforms which adds value to avail them to build the project more heights as promised in the white papers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
They have verify partnership with Github, google cloud, azure, docker store,  aws marketplace and this very good for their project, but I notice that concept is kinda hard to understand for some people and this is no video in the website that explain it.
Activity: 238
Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?

I think that will happen if we help the ICO stage sale in promoting their campaign to the investors we will have a generous token to be recieved.
We have to reach to the more investors and we require more supporters who can actively spread the word Buddy on various social platforms and gain more potential investors.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.

Well soon see if these project will have a big impact considering it will be promoting on the social media sites.
if everything goes well and with enough partnership they have they should make it considering they just sound and look great so marketing department have ease disseminating the idea to public
Activity: 182
I am browsing the one-pager of these platform and I hardly understand what their vision really means. It is stated that "Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps and services." What is really mean by this? Because this really catch my attention.
I think here it is that developers position the platform nastolky good and are sure of her that she in the future will take the most demanded lidiriuyushchy positions in the market and other developers will use her for creation of the. projects.
Activity: 322
Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?

I think that will happen if we help the ICO stage sale in promoting their campaign to the investors we will have a generous token to be recieved.
If more promotions are taken place with good implementations of various opportunities even for the supporters then we have more possibility to gain investors for Buddy platform.
Activity: 210
How this project will have an impact if they will just be focusing on the Automation? Please enlighten me.
Activity: 82
Reserve Translate Bounty

Graduated from Universty of Economics in
international Relation and European Union.
Education languages was fully English.

BitcoinTalk Name: souzaum
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/souzaum-1863244
Language:Português Brazil PT-BR
Document for translate: All (ANN, Bounty Thread, WP, Web....)
Previous Translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pfc8pXTiKOJBS_zN5xo2A8RD8FBU4MyB
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vZCHdXiPZU7lOJsTCvk2ex0o6r1bdx1t
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1YnfqY9FQuEJ9hXvj_StvVJfzvJbhPiMX
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vl3hdTDArQtikxjI6xc1Dk_oj9GwZ-Tq
Eth Address: 0x677EB590c774571391D464eDdf100924A38Cb8A8
Email: [email protected]
Telegram: @souzaum10

Please PM or email me if you accept.

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 154
I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.

Well soon see if these project will have a big impact considering it will be promoting on the social media sites.
Yeah lets see how people react to the project and how it all turns out. It seems like a unique project and im sure people would be interested in the project.
Their development activities are highly innovative and more investors kept liking the project as it is decentralized and all their plans are achievable to meet the goals.

As what I've seen to buddy project,  it was made well and planned.  The members of the team was shown and it has a detailed background of the project. Having those things make me find interesting and realized that this is a good project. I am confident that many will invest in this project and it will be successful soon.
Activity: 294

Yeah lets see how people react to the project and how it all turns out. It seems like a unique project and im sure people would be interested in the project.
Their development activities are highly innovative and more investors kept liking the project as it is decentralized and all their plans are achievable to meet the goals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
i think this is a good project. We need to know the information about this project and keep knowledge, so that the project is easy to work on. I have seen the bounty program, the bounty is good, I will join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Is this also a dApp that is based on Ethereum Blockchain? I think for this kind of platforms you will need a faster transaction because I think it is going to be big.
Pages:
Jump to: