Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 24. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Good afternoon! How can I get more information as an investor, are the project developers reliable and trustworthy?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project looks good as they have already connection and partnered with some of the well known companies in the crypto market. With great efforts from the dev team, I'm pretty sure they can possibly attract some investors because they have enough experienced to handle this kind of business and make the platform works well on it's function.
You have apoint mate. The project has alot to offer but  it's too early to compare this project to others that now running in the market. Let's give the project a chance to grow and develop more updates. Give them the time they need. We need to trust the project to boostthe cconfidence of its team members snd developers.
Activity: 532
I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.
No need to worry, though many, every platform has different sides. if the Buddy platform can provide benefits to each other, surely they can take lead at the top.
It's normal to encounter new projects in the crypto market it only means that the community is increasing and more new and fresh minds join our community. The market is now compose of different individual thay has talents to create new and profitable projects. I am happy knowing that our community is rapidly increasing and opportunities are available for everybody.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I observe recently there are more and more projects aimed at creating platforms, the team can and will overtake competitors.
No need to worry, though many, every platform has different sides. if the Buddy platform can provide benefits to each other, surely they can take lead at the top.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi!
When are you planning to start the ICO?
Good luck with your work.
Activity: 532
Wow another project has been come out here in the crypto currency community with an interesting concept and idea integrated to its platform. Well, I am interested to this project especially to its unique concepts. If the Buddy project team will keep up on its great performance then this project's name will easily be spread throughtout this community of crypto currencies.

Information could be easily spread if they have to create generous bounty campaign. In this way it could be a big help introducing the project into the community of crypto.

That is definitely right, and this is the best thing to do if they want to be known here in this forum and also in social networking site. Need to also read more about their WP so that I can understand more about the platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I have read the whitepaper and it is quiet great which helps company to minimize cost and execution to get a good result in infrastructure. This will help many companies if Buddy project will be successful.

What do you even mean by reduce costs? Like in what manner are you going to reduce the costs? That seems utterly vague to even say lol

Maybe he is just referring what the project can give to their clients, we should also read the whitepaper so that we can get more ideas and knowledge how the project will work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I have read the whitepaper and it is quiet great which helps company to minimize cost and execution to get a good result in infrastructure. This will help many companies if Buddy project will be successful.

What do you even mean by reduce costs? Like in what manner are you going to reduce the costs? That seems utterly vague to even say lol
Activity: 280
Wow another project has been come out here in the crypto currency community with an interesting concept and idea integrated to its platform. Well, I am interested to this project especially to its unique concepts. If the Buddy project team will keep up on its great performance then this project's name will easily be spread throughtout this community of crypto currencies.

Information could be easily spread if they have to create generous bounty campaign. In this way it could be a big help introducing the project into the community of crypto.
Activity: 196
Well so we can creat any token with Buddy, all smart contract is working by automatic from Buddy platform right?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I am browsing the one-pager of these platform and I hardly understand what their vision really means. It is stated that "Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps and services." What is really mean by this? Because this really catch my attention.
Activity: 378
Activity: 196
Similar to one more quite good instument for developers who will be able to use this platform for the purposes in the future and to create the applications exactly here.
Activity: 616
Very interesting project, I'm not sure I've seen anything like it. Do you have any competitors working on something similar?
Seems like there are no competitors working similar to this platform so I would be thinking if this platform was a unique one.
copper member
Activity: 43
Very interesting project, I'm not sure I've seen anything like it. Do you have any competitors working on something similar?
Nothing that we heard of
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Activity: 340
this project will provide ease in every send an application, by utilizing decentralized technology, then this project will make to future success
Activity: 406
A lot of promising ICO as of the moment, but only Buddy I considered the hottest.  They have MVP team who knows what they are doing and great partnership from big companies. I am pretty sure they can deliver more than they promise.
copper member
Activity: 56
Hello

I wanna do Portuguese Translation
A) PORTUGUESE
B) ONEPAGER + TOKEN LANDING PAGE + ANN
C) ‪https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-codemail-stpz-vendas-iniciadas-comunicacao-segura-privada-descentralizada-4402024 previous work ‬
D) MaracaCrypto
E) 0x11623D45c58c4b05893943cD8B37Dc371FeC690f ETH adress
F) telegram: @jonga1995

Thank you and waiting for replying
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
reserve for FILIPINO translation
Pages:
Jump to: