Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] [MVP] Buddy | Decentralized Development Automation Platform - page 22. (Read 23407 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Buddy have well organized developers & team member that's why they are so professional in their work.Look into their whitepaper,you will know more about them
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
So, where is our working product? Do you have a demo platform?
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.
That could be a official and polite approach where it grabs the decision of investor and we even get more chance to gain positive response from the investor.
Activity: 574
I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
I agree. The chance to succeed of this project is difinitely high because the team are being trusted by the big companies which is a very big plus factors for the team. It is not quite possible for the team of Buddy that they can easily gathered some potential investors because they have good experienced before and they are completely capable to make this a good platform here in crypto world.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Friend, partnering with industry leaders like Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, I think this project will be a success in the future
Looks like you are repeating the words of the master of steampunkz, is not there any other advice that can be given, and is not pure nonsense.
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
I think this project will instantly attract big potential investors and supporters because of their influence on big companies like Azure, google cloud, GitHub and other big and famous companies.

Well, I am really hoping that those big companies can really help the project to become successful, there are still some factors to consider to be able to achieve success.
The support of this companies can make huge difference. The project will be love and like people because of the influence of this companies. But I read their paper and honestly I enjoy and impressed. Just hoping that the project capabilities and advantages will bring them to success but with the help of this companies we can sure that this is a sure victory.
Partnership in any coin is a big plus. Partners can improve you several times
Activity: 532

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I could not find information about developers developing this project on the main page, but found it on the site and I think you need to put it on the main page.
Activity: 196
Friend, partnering with industry leaders like Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, I think this project will be a success in the future
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I just visited your site and can't find anything about your working product. Kindly the team can explain this.
I join your question. I and still many users would like to test a product to his official exit. The team of developers, please think of it and start beta testing. I hope you won't ignore and consider this offer.

I am also curious about their working product and how this works. Maybe a video presentation can easily explain it and may attract more investors if it will be well presented.

Maybe an infographic while we are at it since like it's much less effort and much much easier for people with less time to even look and read
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well Buddy is a great project which holds a nice platform integrated with good concepts and ideas for the better of the community. If the team will be able to come up with a nice and interesting marketing strategy for the people, then this project will be able to boost its name and gain more users, supporters and potential investors.

Agree, social marketing strategy would be a great help introducing this project to the community. And it is not difficult to do that because many people will join that like for example if they have a bounty campaign a lot of people will join that most especially if they offered into a generous reward.

So it means that the team will definitely launched a bounty campaign so that their project will be advertised in social networking sites which it is really can give boost in terms of their popularity. And I think it is not a problem because they already have a bounty program which has an allocated budget of $1M.
Activity: 280
Well Buddy is a great project which holds a nice platform integrated with good concepts and ideas for the better of the community. If the team will be able to come up with a nice and interesting marketing strategy for the people, then this project will be able to boost its name and gain more users, supporters and potential investors.

Agree, social marketing strategy would be a great help introducing this project to the community. And it is not difficult to do that because many people will join that like for example if they have a bounty campaign a lot of people will join that most especially if they offered into a generous reward.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
I love this project. I've done a bit of research about it and I discovered that you are true to your words. However, I do not know how this project can benefit general users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The site is designed correctly and it can find all the necessary information for those who are interested in this project
Yes, that's why the Buddy project have been known by all these users because their website can be the right place for gaining information.
They develop their site and project very well which gives them a good attraction to the people. I hope Buddy project will improve more day by day and will succeed many achievements.

Well, having a good API can be a be a plus factor for the investors because this just shows that the dev really have the potential to do more attractive features. And not only that, they definitely give better benefits thru their good features.

Yes, this also prove that the team is really serious and dedicated with the developments of the platform. Soon more and more investors will be attracted to join the project.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The site is designed correctly and it can find all the necessary information for those who are interested in this project
Yes, that's why the Buddy project have been known by all these users because their website can be the right place for gaining information.
They develop their site and project very well which gives them a good attraction to the people. I hope Buddy project will improve more day by day and will succeed many achievements.

Well, having a good API can be a be a plus factor for the investors because this just shows that the dev really have the potential to do more attractive features. And not only that, they definitely give better benefits thru their good features.
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
The team has sufficient experience behind the shoulders for the implementation of its project, this is an important point in the implementation of any product.
Activity: 560
copper member
Activity: 4
like your project, and the color tone of your post
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I'm surprised when I look at the community of this project, you really have a big one and your social media accounts have massive supporters. Was that only because of the Airdrop?
Activity: 322
I still dont have any idea whtas your project is all abount but based on the information about your business partners and team memberas. I can say that theres a bright future for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: