Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight - page 8. (Read 2382 times)

Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

I do not see anything new in your project. All that you offer on your platform for storing data about the vision of people,  can get in the usual clinic in the doctor's office. What special types of insurance can you offer?

Vision Banker offers more than data storage.

Users in the platform will get these benefits:

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Access to historical records
✅ Location variability
✅ Online doctor's reference
✅ Eye health and vision care awareness
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits
✅ Charity campaigns & Sponsorhip

While for companies:
✅ Easy access to patients' records
✅ Better data for clinical research
✅ Customized glasses
✅ New types of Insurance Programs

More details on each on our whitepaper: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf

It looks like the question you asked the development team has been answered well in this thread. Very good response to see the activation of this project. I like.

Glad to hear that, don't hesitate to ask any further questions if you have any!

I'm investigating this project with existing white paper. if I have read and searched for this project, I will ask something that is strange in my opinion later. thank you for your kind response.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I saw the Vision Banker partnering with Wanchain, it was very interesting. when will the main sales start and end? I did not find that information on your site, besides, does Vision Banker have a Twitter / Facebook account?

No definite start dates yet but we will keep you in the loop. And regarding your other request, we'll get that over to our core team.
alright, thank you for your kind response, please immediately update information about your social media account, "Facebook and Twitter". It is very important for us to see the development of the project.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I saw the Vision Banker partnering with Wanchain, it was very interesting. when will the main sales start and end? I did not find that information on your site, besides, does Vision Banker have a Twitter / Facebook account?

No definite start dates yet but we will keep you in the loop. And regarding your other request, we'll get that over to our core team.
Activity: 588
copper member

Spotted VisionBanker at Times Square New York!!

Woah, this is amazing!

More exciting updates and announcements to come so be sure to stay tuned in our social media channels.
Activity: 253
Merit: 1
copper member

Spotted VisionBanker at Times Square New York!!
copper member
Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

I do not see anything new in your project. All that you offer on your platform for storing data about the vision of people,  can get in the usual clinic in the doctor's office. What special types of insurance can you offer?

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Location variability
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits

While for companies:
✅ Customized glasses

More details on each on our whitepaper: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf

It looks like the question you asked the development team has been answered well in this thread. Very good response to see the activation of this project. I like.

Glad to hear that, don't hesitate to ask any further questions if you have any!
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Location variability
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits

While for companies:
✅ Customized glasses

copper member

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Location variability
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits

While for companies:
✅ Customized glasses

Activity: 714

copper member
Is visionbanker using a private or public blockchain?

We're using a public blockchain.
Activity: 191
Is visionbanker using a private or public blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1164
Telegram: @julerz12
copper member
When can we get our purchased token??

Token will be available in your dashboard in 24 hours. VBK token will be transferred to your wallet when token sales is closed
When can we get our purchased token??
copper member
Which country is this project targeting first?

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America

Okay but where will you launch first. I don't suppose you'll be launching to all of those countries simultaneously  Tongue

Official grand launch of VisionBanker will be in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam

Nice! Any plans on western countries?

There are no announcements about that yet but that's really something to look forward to!

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America

Okay but where will you launch first. I don't suppose you'll be launching to all of those countries simultaneously  Tongue

Official grand launch of VisionBanker will be in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam

Nice! Any plans on western countries?
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: