Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight - page 12. (Read 2331 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Another data project? I saw a lot of projects about data (Datum, Datawallet, PickioChain etc.) and all of them turned into... nothing... Or this is very hard or just people dont need this. But seems among a lot of project no one of them didnt make product and live nowdays...
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I can see that you secured partnerships already for this platform.
However, with the reputation of the token sale here in the community, which is really not good.
How are you going to ensure the success of your token sale?
And if you haven't acquired your financial targets during this token sale, are you still going to push thru this project?

We have strategies in place in order to ensure the higher success rate of the token sale  Smiley For your second question, there will be set deliverables for each funding milestones in case we don't reach the target sale. Our whitepaper has an overview you can check: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf (page 31)
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
I can see that you secured partnerships already for this platform.
However, with the reputation of the token sale here in the community, which is really not good.
How are you going to ensure the success of your token sale?
And if you haven't acquired your financial targets during this token sale, are you still going to push thru this project?
copper member
Hoping the market surge can help VisionBanker's ICO to be a success..

Agreed, and with everyone's support, we can definitely make it happen!  Wink

Activity: 246
Hoping the market surge can help VisionBanker's ICO to be a success..

copper member
I quote,

"Medical clinics and universities can purchase annonymized data for research"

If it require the owner's permission, it's not really annonymized as there are way to track said data, and if it didn't require owner's permission, thus the system deployed their customer's data without their consensus, it's a breach of privacy. Further, what will the customer get from this data purchase? Will they get certain percentage? If so, how to gain/give the proof of payment without revealing customer's identity? Will they didn't get anything other than a thank you letters for their constitution? Thus, probably securing their privacy but their data got monetized without beneficial feedback.

Sorry about the confusion. Users have total control over their records. It's just, there is an option for them to allow their data to be used for research in exchange for VBK token.

And how secure will this shared data be? Participants might sign up with an understanding that their data (in exchange for small native token) will only be shared to specific entity, for certain duration or frequency, but it doesn't mean it's impossible for the data to be breached and used by third party. How would you guarantee such leak wouldn't happen?

Here are the measures taken to ensure the security of the data:

Firstly, users need to give their consent on the terms & conditions regarding information used on the subscription.

Secondly, only eye health report data will be shared for research and analysis purposes. No personal data in the reports will be shared. The shared data on eye health can only be accessed by verified entities.

There will be different servers and databases created for different usage and purposes. All raw data will be processed, filtered and normalized before being stored into respective servers and databases. Data can only be accessed with permission granted to verified entities.

Very well, then moving to second topic, how will you persuade optometrist and other entities involved on the field to use your service, or more importantly, the uninformed patient of your service and blockchain. There was once similar project that adapt blockchain for dental field, I don't think they develop well.

We appreciate you letting us know about your concerns! Companies and Optometric professionals can get benefits by using us with:
a. Easy access to patients' records: Optometric professionals can access users eye health records
by simply searching their names, or scanning QR code
b. Better diagnosis: Optometric professionals are able to make better judgement on vision problems and thus recommend better solutions and
more accurate treatment
c. Better data for clinical research: Organizations can access valuable information for investigation purposes in a more cost- and time-efficient way. Getting more representative data for clinical and/or R&D purposes will improve research quality
d. Customized glasses: Accumulated vision data helps eyewear and vision aid equipment manufacturers improve their products and services
e. New types of Insurance Programs: Insurance companies are able to make more accurate assessments of individual's eye health condition providing the correct sum of premium. And can offer new types of insurance programs e.g. for providing eye care and glasses for the whole family
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
I quote,

"Medical clinics and universities can purchase annonymized data for research"

If it require the owner's permission, it's not really annonymized as there are way to track said data, and if it didn't require owner's permission, thus the system deployed their customer's data without their consensus, it's a breach of privacy. Further, what will the customer get from this data purchase? Will they get certain percentage? If so, how to gain/give the proof of payment without revealing customer's identity? Will they didn't get anything other than a thank you letters for their constitution? Thus, probably securing their privacy but their data got monetized without beneficial feedback.

Sorry about the confusion. Users have total control over their records. It's just, there is an option for them to allow their data to be used for research in exchange for VBK token.

And how secure will this shared data be? Participants might sign up with an understanding that their data (in exchange for small native token) will only be shared to specific entity, for certain duration or frequency, but it doesn't mean it's impossible for the data to be breached and used by third party. How would you guarantee such leak wouldn't happen?

Here are the measures taken to ensure the security of the data:

Firstly, users need to give their consent on the terms & conditions regarding information used on the subscription.

Secondly, only eye health report data will be shared for research and analysis purposes. No personal data in the reports will be shared. The shared data on eye health can only be accessed by verified entities.

There will be different servers and databases created for different usage and purposes. All raw data will be processed, filtered and normalized before being stored into respective servers and databases. Data can only be accessed with permission granted to verified entities.

Very well, then moving to second topic, how will you persuade optometrist and other entities involved on the field to use your service, or more importantly, the uninformed patient of your service and blockchain. There was once similar project that adapt blockchain for dental field, I don't think they develop well.
copper member
I worry how you will get people to the app. Also, is there an incentive for optometrist professionals to participate on the community?

No worries there, we have strategies in place to accomplish just that. As for incentives, Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens. The better the quality of the content, the better the rewards they can receive.
Activity: 246
I worry how you will get people to the app. Also, is there an incentive for optometrist professionals to participate on the community?
copper member
How much is your proposed token price?

Will kyc be needed in the fund raise too?

VBK's token price is 0.01 USD and yes, you can sign up in our website to check the rules more. 👍
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Will kyc be needed in the fund raise too?

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
copper member
Do you have other content that I can read more about? I already watched your intro video and im interested to see more.

We'll keep you in the loop for any official content that we will be sharing soon and happy to hear your interest though.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Do you have other content that I can read more about? I already watched your intro video and im interested to see more.

copper member
I'm amazed at how blockchain can be applied in healthcare as a whole. A very fascinating technology indeed.

Exactly and that's what VisionBanker is utilizing to level up the eye care industry as a whole!

Activity: 191
 I'm amazed at how blockchain can be applied in healthcare as a whole. A very fascinating technology indeed.
copper member
I see sponsorship on your app preview. What is that all about?

You can search for sponsors?

Sponsorship is catered forpeople who need help in funding the eye disease treatment or vision aid devices. They canpost their requests in VisionBanker with photos and details of their needs. In VisionBanker,sponsorship is given in tokens. Tokens given by sponsors will be directed to thebeneficiaries.

Sounds good on paper. Let's just hope people will not abuse it. People nowadays do anything that involve finances

No worries there. There will be a system in place to ensure that only legit ones will get through 😊
Activity: 253

Sponsorship is catered forpeople who need help in funding the eye disease treatment or vision aid devices. They canpost their requests in VisionBanker with photos and details of their needs. In VisionBanker,sponsorship is given in tokens. Tokens given by sponsors will be directed to thebeneficiaries.

Sounds good on paper. Let's just hope people will not abuse it. People nowadays do anything that involve finances
copper member

Activity: 253

Pages:
Jump to: