Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight - page 10. (Read 2382 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the process of me authorizing someone to access my eye records?

There will be a QR code for you to authorize optometric professionals to access your records. And from there, the optometric professionals will be able to update and retrieve eye records.

Activity: 191
Merit: 1
What is the process of me authorizing someone to access my eye records?

copper member
Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Not saying that I am pessimistic about it, just the standard hurdles to overcome and as you say other heavyweights also decided to get on board. At least this project aims at doing something very different from many others.

We're glad that you were able to see the value we're bringing to the table. The team is hard at work to make good on their set milestones.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Not saying that I am pessimistic about it, just the standard hurdles to overcome and as you say other heavyweights also decided to get on board. At least this project aims at doing something very different from many others.
Activity: 199
How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

Yes, for opticians, they can get:

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.
- Improved judgement on vision problems with the use of data from the App.
- Ability to recommend better solutions and treatment to patients.

Blockchain is indeed helpful even for these doctors. Easy access of records is great for them and the patients
copper member
How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

Yes, for opticians, they can get:

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.
- Improved judgement on vision problems with the use of data from the App.
- Ability to recommend better solutions and treatment to patients.
copper member
So how do you see your project as a solution in the eyecare industry?

Great question actually! VisionBanker offers specialized App that stores the person's eyesight data, makes the forecast of the eyesight dynamics with age, offers daily advice on how to change behavior to improve the eye health, and offers a personalized choice of eyewear.

How can we benefit from using it though?

Users in the platform will get these benefits:

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Access to historical records
✅ Location variability
✅ Online doctor's reference
✅ Eye health and vision care awareness
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits
✅ Charity campaigns & Sponsorhip

While for companies:
✅ Easy access to patients' records
✅ Better data for clinical research
✅ Customized glasses
✅ New types of Insurance Programs

More detailed breakdown on these benefits in our whitepaper: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 259

Great question actually! VisionBanker offers specialized App that stores the person's eyesight data, makes the forecast of the eyesight dynamics with age, offers daily advice on how to change behavior to improve the eye health, and offers a personalized choice of eyewear.

How can we benefit from using it though?
copper member

Activity: 246

copper member
Just a follow up question. Which country are you targeting first???

VisionBanker aims to become a worldwide accepted eye data aggregator in the next several years. This could be reached by consistent acquisition of users from different regions, starting from South-East Asia and developing into the rest of the world.
Activity: 246
Just a follow up question. Which country are you targeting first???
copper member

Do you have approximate pricing for specific eye services already? Will it be competitive to the existing technology? And in case, you need a lot of branches to cater those diverse users. Where will you set-up your major hub? Do you have any private partnership to at least one of the known eyewear brands? Or are you going to go solo for this project?

Thank you for the questions. We'll get back to you once we get the information from the team  Grin
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Do you have approximate pricing for specific eye services already? Will it be competitive to the existing technology? And in case, you need a lot of branches to cater those diverse users. Where will you set-up your major hub? Do you have any private partnership to at least one of the known eyewear brands? Or are you going to go solo for this project?
copper member

Will you also have some activities for the eyes?

Yes, we will! They will all be in our app.  Smiley

Will you also have some activities for the eyes?
copper member

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Pages:
Jump to: