Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight - page 9. (Read 2331 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Which country is this project targeting first?

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America

Okay but where will you launch first. I don't suppose you'll be launching to all of those countries simultaneously  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 70

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America
copper member
Blockchain really plays a big role in your project.

That's so correct, our goal is made possible by storing people's eyesight data on blockchain in a secure manner, by allowing them to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with an opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Any targeted countries to implement vision banker?
We plan to expand globally, and hence the patients data stored with VisionBanker can stimulate scientific research and open new economic opportunities for eyecare and eyewear producers.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1

That's so correct, our goal is made possible by storing people's eyesight data on blockchain in a secure manner, by allowing them to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with an opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Any targeted countries to implement vision banker?
copper member

copper member
How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

Yes, for opticians, they can get:

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.
- Improved judgement on vision problems with the use of data from the App.
- Ability to recommend better solutions and treatment to patients.

Nice benefits but are there incentives for them to motivate them to use the app more??

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens.
How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

Yes, for opticians, they can get:

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.
- Improved judgement on vision problems with the use of data from the App.
- Ability to recommend better solutions and treatment to patients.

Nice benefits but are there incentives for them to motivate them to use the app more??
Activity: 61
hmm banker? looks like new scam
copper member
Is the private sales ongoing?

Yes, our private sales are happening now. You can directly go to our website for more info.

Is there atleast a bonus? Hoping its big enough to consider participating.

Yes, its 40%.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Yes, our private sales are happening now. You can directly go to our website for more info.

Is there atleast a bonus? Hoping its big enough to consider participating.
copper member

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
copper member
So I see your app has a community section. Is there incentives for the professionals to join??

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens. The better the quality of the content, the better the rewards they can receive.

And how will you determine the amount of token an optician receives? Reward pool or something?

Quality is measured by community voting as well as other key metrics. The total time spent and number of visits to the content will also determine the rewards for the optometry professionals
Activity: 253
So I see your app has a community section. Is there incentives for the professionals to join??

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens. The better the quality of the content, the better the rewards they can receive.

And how will you determine the amount of token an optician receives? Reward pool or something?
copper member

Activity: 253
copper member
What is the process of me authorizing someone to access my eye records?

There will be a QR code for you to authorize optometric professionals to access your records. And from there, the optometric professionals will be able to update and retrieve eye records.

Sounds good, I don't want anyone to just see my data without my permission.

The users' privacy is a big thing that we protect too and glad you liked our system!

What is the process of me authorizing someone to access my eye records?

There will be a QR code for you to authorize optometric professionals to access your records. And from there, the optometric professionals will be able to update and retrieve eye records.

Sounds good, I don't want anyone to just see my data without my permission.

Pages:
Jump to: