Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Mit-RA: Prevent Water Crisis & Get Profits ✅✅✅ - page 68. (Read 16011 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
What's you main goal? I mean, there are hundreds of other investment options every day, we need to see your key features for motivation.
Activity: 173
I used to take the clean tape water for granted… Now I appreciate the privelege!
Activity: 122
That will be a huge project! And starting in UAE is really smart.
Activity: 157
Just so that you know, it's very important to grow the trust level as well the popularity of the project. Why don't you publish the interviews with the team? You already got some quality videos on YouTube, you can definitely continue there Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
The project in which the sense of not only getting money but also making something good for the planet is already one huge plus. Continue to develop and if it turns out I think even the organizations and the states will be ready to invest later.
Activity: 122
You def have no competitors in blockchain. But how about the real sector companies in the area?
Activity: 54
You've selected the countries that are facing the water crisis but are still capable to pay for the drinking water?
Activity: 118
There will be lot's of work to launch the water business, but when it's all done, the results will be worth it!
Activity: 131
How are you going to supply drinking water? It will be bottled or in pipes?

Either way is a matter of funding and convenience
Activity: 41
The token price is linked to USD?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Are you going to make the ICO right after this stage ends?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
The cryptocurrency prices are extremely volotyle. Would it affect the Mit-ra's profitability?
Activity: 123
Very interesting. I haven't seen water projects earlier. The idea is new (at least here on the forum), and tipically it pays off being the first one!
Activity: 164
That's incredible! The 50x return rates Wink)
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
You're going to keep the same prices on drinking water in every city you work? And what about the cost of water purification? It will be the same?
Activity: 190
In many countries that are mentioned in WP the water is contaminated. It causes the diseases and poor life quality. Of course the advanced water stations will make a huge difference.
Activity: 115
The business plan is legit. Since they've patented the technology, there won't be much competition any time soon.
Activity: 250
What's the main advantage of Mit-Ra filters comparing to other options on the market?

The Mit-Ra Knowledge Based Industries is the first creative project from United Health Group in the field of conversion of non-drinking water into fresh water. the platform will launch a freshwater repair and sales site in more than 700 cities around the world that face water scarcity problems.
Activity: 135
With all the details in mind, I'm proud to have joined Mit-ra!!!
Activity: 112
That's a lot of questions on the  Mit-RA project and most importantly no answers. I think it's a bad tone when there is no feedback from the  Mit-RA project.
Pages:
Jump to: