Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency - page 18. (Read 5265 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
very good project
#Joined airdrop
- Bitcointalk username    : cryptocurrencyBTC
- Bitcointalk profil URL    : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cryptocurrencybtc-1805624
- Twitter profil link          : https://twitter.com/ahmedmzd07
- Facebook link : https://www.facebook.com/cristiano.ahmed.52493
- Twitter username: @ahmedmzd07
- Telegram username : @airdroptoken07
- reddit username : @cryptocurrencyBTC
- youtube name : cryptocurrency ICO
- ETH address : 0x1815f4964562d0097aBFdD38E65F01df6e621311
Activity: 6
This is a very interesting project! being able to convert a loose change into virtual currencies comes to solve a problem that is not serious but is common. I hope this project has a lot of acceptance from the crypto community
Activity: 76
feeling so good to join here . have a bright future .
Activity: 71
I like the platform concept and the idea of making crypto easy for everyone. Very promising project!
Activity: 126
This is gonna be fun,  it will be a good project someday.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Digitize coin project is planning to engage directly with the public by providing a service that lets you save your change digitally, essentially a digital piggy bank, using cryptocurrency. This is just amazing I can't wait for this project. I think there will be a lot of users.

If I use the Digitize application, do I always have control over my private keys or is it more like a web wallet on your servers?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What the modern cryptocurrency lacks is a simple and convenient way to convert its savings and just transfer them to air or bitcoin for payments.
Activity: 5
Activity: 33
Very good project and admin very supportive.good luck guys...
Activity: 66
Do you have bounty campaign?how may I join?upon reading here,I got interested..
Activity: 39
Hope to see a very good project, good job
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
do I need to register in the whitelist to participate in the ICO ? or will anyone be able to participate ?
Activity: 48
this is great project, lucky to be ably to join in this community 😍
Activity: 1
Activity: 98
amazing start for a digitize world
Activity: 406
I think that it is for the crypto world benefitial idea to allow consumers to convert loose change into virtual currencies at the point of transaction. The loose change is converted into Digitize tokens, allowing it to be used for payments, loyalty programs and exchanged for Ether. I will definetely have an eye on the progress of this project.
Activity: 73
Very Nice and Interesting project, glad to be a part of this awesome project
Activity: 37
Am glad to join this awesome project.
Activity: 519
Merit: 16
#Digitize is a new revolutionary ecosystem that is bringing to light a platform to provide users with a #crypto wallet, and allow them to make savings by converting their loose change and cash digitally into any #cryptocurrency. No one likes that our pocket fully loaded of coins...to make simple and living life comportable anywhre anytime with Digitize ...life is so Easy
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Great project with great team working hard to always progress
Pages:
Jump to: