Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I have tried your mvp and I must admit it look impressive for platform in a beta mode. The shop in your mvp only real hardware, since you said e-sport, I wish soon virtual item will be available. About task in your mvp there are only vk and twitter, why there is no facebook? Most of my friends who play e-sport are using facebook.
This is a good suggestion because Facebook social media users are very much and if there is an assignment on MVP in this game to do it on Facebook, I think it will add interest in this game.
I also agree that this platform adds some of its tasks on social media Facebook because Facebook social media enjoys a lot of people when compared to VK and Twitter.
Activity: 104
Hello sir,
whether this platform has launched an esport game and I think the esport game is much appreciated by gamers,
Thank you

i think this platform wouldnt make a gaming for the current time now, but maybe it will happen in the future when GGpro platform has used by many gamers or game developers.

ok thank you for your information so this platform will make or release an interesting esport game in the future and if this happens I think there will be many gamers who will play on this platform.

im do not really believe this, as time shows, game platforms are not needed for gamers. they have enough at this moment of steem and in general there is enough of what the industry gives now. and small crypto projects give nothing to such a team like navi and etc.

You just need to know more about our project, we dont have game platform, we have platform where every gamer can monetize their gaming activity

okay, but are in the future GGpro platform have possibilities make thier own game and just not only support and monetize the partnered game sir?

yes I agree with this, hopefully this platform will not only support and monetize the game but can make their own game
I think that with the platform where every gamers can monetize their game activities on this platform it will also make this platform enjoy because this is an interesting thing for every gamers because they can produce something from this game
Activity: 107
I have tried your mvp and I must admit it look impressive for platform in a beta mode. The shop in your mvp only real hardware, since you said e-sport, I wish soon virtual item will be available. About task in your mvp there are only vk and twitter, why there is no facebook? Most of my friends who play e-sport are using facebook.
This is a good suggestion because Facebook social media users are very much and if there is an assignment on MVP in this game to do it on Facebook, I think it will add interest in this game.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Hello sir,
whether this platform has launched an esport game and I think the esport game is much appreciated by gamers,
Thank you

i think this platform wouldnt make a gaming for the current time now, but maybe it will happen in the future when GGpro platform has used by many gamers or game developers.

ok thank you for your information so this platform will make or release an interesting esport game in the future and if this happens I think there will be many gamers who will play on this platform.

im do not really believe this, as time shows, game platforms are not needed for gamers. they have enough at this moment of steem and in general there is enough of what the industry gives now. and small crypto projects give nothing to such a team like navi and etc.

You just need to know more about our project, we dont have game platform, we have platform where every gamer can monetize their gaming activity

okay, but are in the future GGpro platform have possibilities make thier own game and just not only support and monetize the partnered game sir?

yes I agree with this, hopefully this platform will not only support and monetize the game but can make their own game

but for now the important thing to do except for speaking of making a game, lets focus on sale stage whos still running now, lets spread the word about GGpro patform and gather all your friend to try the beta ver.

youre right, lets spread about GGpro project and we can bring your friend and family whos a gamers of course, to make our community more bigger.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Hello sir,
Thank you

but for now the important thing to do except for speaking of making a game, lets focus on sale stage whos still running now, lets spread the word about GGpro patform and gather all your friend to try the beta ver.
Activity: 27
Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 98

Because now most MVP users from Russia and CIS, in future we will add task in facebook
Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 1414
Activity: 45
I am sure that by integrating with several popular games like DOTA 2, CS GO will bring this platform to be attracted by online game players.
Activity: 30
Hello sir,
Thank you

I think this platform will release it if the game has a lot of fans and this platform also holds the game tournament so I think the game will be launched.
Activity: 22
Hello sir,
Thank you

just waiting for official information from this platform when it will be released an esport game and in my opinion this platform will be much interested in releasing any game
Activity: 32
by making a bounty program I am sure this platform will be visited a lot and will be more extensive news or information about this platform

that is true by making bounty campaigns in several well-known forums I think this is part of product marketing from the platform
by making a bounty program I am sure this platform will be visited a lot and will be more extensive news or information about this platform
Activity: 560
Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 107
The future with esport games will make the project popular with everyone. What are your plans for the future?
In my opinion, Esport games are a lot of interest from gamers and if this can be displayed, I think there will be a lot of demand for gamers who want to play this game from GGPro.
I also think that Esport games will get the attention and interest of gamers so this game will be a lot of interest
a brilliant idea to hold a bounty and introduce a good project so that many people will know about this project, hopefully the team will succeed

Thank you Smiley
The future with esport games will make the project popular with everyone. What are your plans for the future?
In my opinion, Esport games are a lot of interest from gamers and if this can be displayed, I think there will be a lot of demand for gamers who want to play this game from GGPro.
Pages:
Jump to: