Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
this is good news because this platform provides a bounty for everyone to have GGP tokens in this bounty program
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
whether later to use their own market in the sale of tokens produced in this game and the place to exchange GGP tokens into game accessories so that the game can spend their tokens in 1 place of exchange

I think everything will be announced later and now maybe the team is still focusing on selling their tokens to reach the set target

thats right, the main focus was on ico sale stage, first we must hit the goal of 30k eth, then the team can continue the develop of the project to next step.
yes this sounds really good that the team is focusing on the ICO stage that is being done I hope in the future there will be good news about the development of this project
ok I know that this project is still in the ICO, hopefully there will be information about the place of exchange in the future so that the holders of these tokens will be happy to hear information about this
Activity: 104
whether later to use their own market in the sale of tokens produced in this game and the place to exchange GGP tokens into game accessories so that the game can spend their tokens in 1 place of exchange

I think everything will be announced later and now maybe the team is still focusing on selling their tokens to reach the set target

thats right, the main focus was on ico sale stage, first we must hit the goal of 30k eth, then the team can continue the develop of the project to next step.
yes this sounds really good that the team is focusing on the ICO stage that is being done I hope in the future there will be good news about the development of this project
The Sponsors take new way to promote their brands directly to gamers and can sell their goods directly to gamers through the platform

yes you are right and every player can do that at once in this game by sponsoring something in the game to get a GGP token

to add more information to GGP tokens that we can you can also exchange them for several options such as voucher game accessories and fiat money and this is very exciting
yup this is indeed interesting because what we can get through this game can be felt so that it will add excitement to this game
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Can this monetization system be applied to any game or is it specifically designed for a certain game?

Our system has been applied for any game in future Smiley
if applied to all games, this will be a gaming platform that will be much appreciated by many people

If it works out, yes. There may also pop up a lot of other platforms doing the same. That's how it is when something works out well.
this is a good thing because this platform has become a platform that successfully brings their concepts to viable vigor and the concepts that have been created can also be received by game lovers and other communities

The fact that it's scalable gives this platform an edge. If others can use it as well and benefit from it, that could create some nice networks effects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

maybe youre right, but i think more info about develop proggress would be make a high demand for new investor, also for the existing user whos already on beta platform, if the team announce the good news, hope it will be make a good impact.

yep, always update your project proggres is one of the best way to keep your investor trust and attrach new demand from new investor.
by making creative ideas of course it will demand new requests from investors from the differences created by creative ideas that will bring this platform to success

of course it was a one of the way for create demand for new investor, hope the team will announce another good news soon.

by the way how was the ico sale stage, how much raised fund until now?

you can easily check the progres through their website, btw congrats to this platform, for now this platform has already have 5 game whos become their partner, yeaaa.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

maybe youre right, but i think more info about develop proggress would be make a high demand for new investor, also for the existing user whos already on beta platform, if the team announce the good news, hope it will be make a good impact.

yep, always update your project proggres is one of the best way to keep your investor trust and attrach new demand from new investor.
by making creative ideas of course it will demand new requests from investors from the differences created by creative ideas that will bring this platform to success

of course it was a one of the way for create demand for new investor, hope the team will announce another good news soon.

by the way how was the ico sale stage, how much raised fund until now?
Activity: 381

Activity: 104
The Sponsors take new way to promote their brands directly to gamers and can sell their goods directly to gamers through the platform

yes you are right and every player can do that at once in this game by sponsoring something in the game to get a GGP token

to add more information to GGP tokens that we can you can also exchange them for several options such as voucher game accessories and fiat money and this is very exciting

Activity: 381

Activity: 546

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 30

Activity: 22

yes this is an opportunity for players to produce GGP tokens in this game and can be exchanged with voucehrs, fiat money and accessories to support the game of gamers
Activity: 28
Activity: 32
I have tried your mvp and I must admit it look impressive for platform in a beta mode. The shop in your mvp only real hardware, since you said e-sport, I wish soon virtual item will be available. About task in your mvp there are only vk and twitter, why there is no facebook? Most of my friends who play e-sport are using facebook.

Because now most MVP users from Russia and CIS, in future we will add task in facebook
this will be good news for players who use Facebook media because they can do the tasks given in this game can be done with their Facebook social media
Pages:
Jump to: