Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] [PreICO] [MVP LIVE BETA] GGPro – UNIQUE GAME MONETIZATION SYSTEM🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 4792 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Good news, nice to hear, I will take part of your bounty program.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The future with esport games will make the project popular with everyone. What are your plans for the future?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
a brilliant idea to hold a bounty and introduce a good project so that many people will know about this project, hopefully the team will succeed
Activity: 107
Hello sir,
whether this platform has launched an esport game and I think the esport game is much appreciated by gamers,
Thank you

i think this platform wouldnt make a gaming for the current time now, but maybe it will happen in the future when GGpro platform has used by many gamers or game developers.
very good opinion and this might be taken into consideration by the theme of making an esport game that might be in great demand by game lovers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1

nice, will in the next announce the team will run another bounty campaign for signature and facebook, i think both of the campaign was the most wanted campaign for bounty hunters.

just participated in their bounty program whatever campaign they held, because GGpro has a high potential for being success, and if cant, didnt held any airdrop program.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

nice, will in the next announce the team will run another bounty campaign for signature and facebook, i think both of the campaign was the most wanted campaign for bounty hunters.
Activity: 381

godd to hear, im waiting this info and surely will taking a part on your bounty program sir.
Activity: 25
Hello sir,
whether this platform has launched an esport game and I think the esport game is much appreciated by gamers,
Thank you

i think this platform wouldnt make a gaming for the current time now, but maybe it will happen in the future when GGpro platform has used by many gamers or game developers.
the type of esport game is indeed quite a lot of fans in the world of games, maybe this platform in the future will release all the great games and are pretty much attracted by gamers.

yes youre right, one of simpe way to gather community and support GGpro platform can be by gather esport community first, then invite and let them try and joint the beta ver of GGpro patform.
Good idea, this will have a good impact on game lovers and this will improve and support this platform going forward.
Hello sir,
Thank you

the type of esport game is indeed quite a lot of fans in the world of games, maybe this platform in the future will release all the great games and are pretty much attracted by gamers.

yes youre right, one of simpe way to gather community and support GGpro platform can be by gather esport community first, then invite and let them try and joint the beta ver of GGpro patform.
Activity: 30
Hello sir,
Thank you
I think so too, many game lovers like Esport games but maybe the platform will soon release it in the future.
Activity: 104
Hello sir,
Thank you

Hello sir,
Thank you

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Hello sir,
Thank you
How many people are you gonna accept in PreSale? If there are at least 3000 people joining the minimum with 20K each, that would almost be sold out during the ICO. Overall, I believe you guys have the best blockchain project in the gaming industry so far.

Thank you for believe in our project! Smiley

We have not many participants in PreSale, 3000+ people we have on open beta testing of our platform without marketing, just refferal system
This referral system is great for increasing sales because this will indirectly attract someone to recruit others to join this platform a good marketing strategy

are all of user from beta version have whitelist themself as investor, i think not all of them, and i think GGpro platform still need marketing team.

I think it depend on the user itself, are they committed to help this project and at least 1 user can participated by 1 eth, so if it happen we can collect 3k eth from the community only.
all things with unity will definitely be achieved and by having a strong determination I think what is the target of this platform will be achieved

we all hoping the same thing, coz we are gather as community of GGpro platform, and im personally will contribute and keep support this project.
Activity: 107
How many people are you gonna accept in PreSale? If there are at least 3000 people joining the minimum with 20K each, that would almost be sold out during the ICO. Overall, I believe you guys have the best blockchain project in the gaming industry so far.

We have not many participants in PreSale, 3000+ people we have on open beta testing of our platform without marketing, just refferal system
This referral system is great for increasing sales because this will indirectly attract someone to recruit others to join this platform a good marketing strategy

are all of user from beta version have whitelist themself as investor, i think not all of them, and i think GGpro platform still need marketing team.

I think it depend on the user itself, are they committed to help this project and at least 1 user can participated by 1 eth, so if it happen we can collect 3k eth from the community only.
all things with unity will definitely be achieved and by having a strong determination I think what is the target of this platform will be achieved

we cant guarantee all of beta user will participated by buying GGP at least 1 eth, this project still need marketing for helping promoted the token sale.

Pages:
Jump to: