Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 6. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 54
Hello, do you think that Wabi will return to its maximum of $ 5 in the medium term? It's a project that I like very much, but not yet.
I still think Wabi is a great project, and has very high potential. They are making the right moves, but the market is simply poor and the price is not rising as it should. I think they have a great chance to return to previous highs and surpass them, but the market needs to move, and they need to form more "flashy" partnerships.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
OneZone x Walimai have begun collaborations: Weekly Update #21 — July 4th
WaBi / Walimai developments and events, every Wednesday
https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-21-july-4th-55532eb8c495
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, do you think that Wabi will return to its maximum of $ 5 in the medium term? It's a project that I like very much, but not yet.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Network Foods Australia Partnership: Weekly Update #20 — June 27th
https://medium.com/@wabiico/network-foods-australia-partnership-weekly-update-20-june-27th-77415d13a68
Activity: 6
It seems of this plan will be preferably in the near future!
Absorbing approach, attentive project, irreproachable vision.
Merit: 253
I have registered and confirmed my wallet. Let's see if there will be something to do with the Masternode. The team is very slow in coming.

And now we have to wait another month in the waiting list. God help us ...

Lol! Slow and steady they say wins the race Grin, but in this case i guess it is slow and steady of wabi will surely win in the crypto race, team might be taking their time to release updates, don't want to rush into doing things that would jeopardize the project in some ways, and remember wabi is long term so it could be the reason,
Between wabi is at a discount price now for anyone looking long term, can't believe how low it is right now, if only am whale Wink
Activity: 275
Is Wabi published MN requirements yet? How many coins we need as collateral?
Activity: 138
I have registered and confirmed my wallet. Let's see if there will be something to do with the Masternode. The team is very slow in coming.

Wabi fairly active/weekly updates.  Lots of other crypto’s are legit dead but pnd’s pwning there.  For wabi i’d like to see how mn’s play out and adoption, if received well they are in a nice niche position vs other in the space
Merit: 250
New CTO + Head of Marketing: Weekly Update #19 — June 20th
https://medium.com/@wabiico/new-cto-head-of-marketing-weekly-update-19-june-20th-fac1c4bd5d70
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686

Activity: 13
Wish many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start.
 Good luck fellows.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?

Its good news but because its not very detailed it means that its potentially a long way off from being implemented. Wanchain said they will have masternodes in their whitepaper. The ICO was in sept last year and there is still no announcement about it. If Wabi's announcement had been a detailed plan of how it will be implemented, how many coins you need, how you stake your coins and when it staking will begin etc the price would have probably shot up. But in a market were a lot of coins are announcing mastermodes, news like this needs more meat in it to affect the price.

By the middle of last year any bit of news like a wallet release, partnership or re-brand was enough to make the price of a coin spike.
When Z-coin announced masternodes last year the price shot up but now the market is just too diluted.

You said things right, the market these days is punishing all without distinction but at the end of each cleaning the best projects and the best companies will always emerge, as has always happened in the past.

I prefer to have discovered and bought Wabi today at $ 1 or $ 0.70 or $ 0.50, even if I lose for a few months, due to the correction of the entire market, rather than discover it and buy it at $ 5 or $ 10 when everything is uphill.

News and details about the Masternodes have just been announced; after this correction period, Wabi will recover, while other tokens will remain in the shadows and forgotten.

Now its $0.44 I wonder how low it can get, could be worth getting some more.

No one can ever answer your question seriously; the main point is whether you believe in the project or not, and how much money you can afford to lose or block for X time.

We do not know if Bitcoin has touched its annual bottom at $ 6000 or it can go even further down to $ 2000- $ 4000; if so, then Wabi could even get to $ 0.20 or $ 0.10, but no one can know because it can also happen that within a month we find Btc at $ 10,000 and Wabi at $ 2.

The two fundamental points, to remember always:
1) do not invest in the crypto what you are not willing to lose
2) choose solid and real projects, and keep at least 12-24 months without touching (excluding if you are a trader)
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I have seen pictures of Chinese leaders in the introduction, and it seems inconceivable that the propaganda of this project is real?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
How many participants during the ICO? Can you please share some figures?

It is pretty hard to know about these facts because it had finished almost 7 months ago and this token was sold very quickly but it has still chance to make profit this project is growing very strong.
Activity: 70
How many participants during the ICO? Can you please share some figures?
Merit: 102
It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?

Its good news but because its not very detailed it means that its potentially a long way off from being implemented. Wanchain said they will have masternodes in their whitepaper. The ICO was in sept last year and there is still no announcement about it. If Wabi's announcement had been a detailed plan of how it will be implemented, how many coins you need, how you stake your coins and when it staking will begin etc the price would have probably shot up. But in a market were a lot of coins are announcing mastermodes, news like this needs more meat in it to affect the price.

By the middle of last year any bit of news like a wallet release, partnership or re-brand was enough to make the price of a coin spike.
When Z-coin announced masternodes last year the price shot up but now the market is just too diluted.

You said things right, the market these days is punishing all without distinction but at the end of each cleaning the best projects and the best companies will always emerge, as has always happened in the past.

I prefer to have discovered and bought Wabi today at $ 1 or $ 0.70 or $ 0.50, even if I lose for a few months, due to the correction of the entire market, rather than discover it and buy it at $ 5 or $ 10 when everything is uphill.

News and details about the Masternodes have just been announced; after this correction period, Wabi will recover, while other tokens will remain in the shadows and forgotten.

Now its $0.44 I wonder how low it can get, could be worth getting some more.
Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Didn’t get to run a Walimai masternode? Here is how you can join the queue!
Please note before participating: the Walimai masternode queue publicly shows all participant wallet addresses.
To join the queue, please get your wallet verified according to instructions here: https://medium.com/@wabiico/how-to-join-the-verified-wabi-holder-discussion-telegram-channel-de891073e6ab

After you’ve verified your wallet address, please fill out the following Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/u/3/d/1qJXlx3VYPrbB-915nKkSvzie14FUffpP_b0da2M2mUg/

Once you’ve been verified by the WaBi Holder Verification Bot and have filled in the Google form, you are automatically added to the queue!

How will I be prioritized in the queue?
Position in the queue will be determined by the number of Supporter Points (SP) that you have.

How are the points calculated?
SP is calculated by the amount of WaBi you hold in your registered private wallet. Every day you hold WaBi will give you SP of the same amount. The first date in calculating the points is 30th June 2018 or a date when you moved the WaBis there, whichever is later.

For instance, holding 1023 WaBi in your registered wallet will gain you 1023 SP a day. This means that in 3 days you will have 3069 SP, and will be positioned in the queue accordingly.

Where can I see my place in the queue?
The queue will be published, public, and open in July. At that time, you will be able to see your position in the queue at queue.wacoin.io.

What happens if I add more WaBi into the wallet?
You will gain SP daily, the total amount based on how much WaBi is in your wallet. Adding WaBi will gain you more SP on a daily basis.

What happens if I remove some WaBi from the wallet?
Removing WaBi from the wallet will decrease the amount of SP you gain daily. Additionally, SP will be decreased by the amount of WaBi removed from the wallet, retroactively.

For instance, if you have 3 days of holding 1023 WaBi, you will have 3069 SP. If you remove 200 WaBi, you will only get an additional 823 SP the following day. However, you will also have 200 SP removed for every day previously participated. This means you will have (4 times 823 SP =) 3292 SP after day 4.

What if I have additional questions?
You can join us at our official Telegram channel and talk directly to the team: https://t.me/wabi_ico

Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Merit: 102
Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin. Cheesy

Can you stake this coin now?

Look over that guy he is newbie than don't get shocked to see this kind of comment from this kind of account. Actually some people don't know about the nature of this project.

You're right. I was told there will be a staking blockchain with this project.

Here are a few articles that will help you find out more about the staking side of this project

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-17-june-6th-57c138642505
https://medium.com/@wabiico/didnt-get-to-run-a-walimai-masternode-here-is-how-you-can-join-the-queue-543bb2899d8e

The min for staking is 5,000 Wabi.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin. Cheesy

Can you stake this coin now?

Look over that guy he is newbie than don't get shocked to see this kind of comment from this kind of account. Actually some people don't know about the nature of this project.

You're right. I was told there will be a staking blockchain with this project.
Pages:
Jump to: