Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 9. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Hi, I'm holding now 1000 Wabi coins and waiting for the Masternode should I buy more? I want to start a masternode when it's started.

I think amny investors are waiting them reveal the details and requirements of being masternode. I'm also waiting, I don't know if I need more or not.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm holding now 1000 Wabi coins and waiting for the Masternode should I buy more? I want to start a masternode when it's started.
Merit: 102
any news about masternode? How many tokens I must hold? How many I will earn?  Grin

I couldn't follow lately but I didn't hear anything about masternode after the that update.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Weekly Update 10— April 18th

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-10-april-18th-c9fcb73eaa2a

In keeping with our original intent to market Walimai to the broader Chinese audience, our team attended and presented at the Hangzhou International Super Health Expo, exhibiting our secure, anti-counterfeit protected products as a safe option for those trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle. While there, we were introduced to a number of prospects, including skincare products, pet food, and wine. As discussions progress we’ll be able to share more with the community.

Our two collaborating design agencies in San Francisco and Shanghai have set up a testing system to improve the UI/UX for consumers purchasing through the Walimai retail channel and utilizing our loyalty system. We’ll be leveraging the input of 60.000 users to streamline the experience for Chinese consumers.
We’re receiving a variety of product samples from both new and established Australian brands. We will be evaluating quality for inclusion into our product portfolio. The specific details of the products will be shared once decisions have been made.
Activity: 180
any news about masternode? How many tokens I must hold? How many I will earn?  Grin
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Weekly Update #9 — April 11th

WaBi / Walimai developments and events, every Wednesday

Co-founders Yaz and Alex met with the China CEO of a leading company in the automotive industry, who requested a solution to one of their major challenges. We’ll be discussing whether our technology can help them.
Walimai was called in by senior managers from 2 of the top 5 Chinese banks to share insights into Blockchain related improvements to their businesses.
We’ve interviewed over 15 candidates for various positions in the company. We’re looking to assemble the best team possible, and our in-depth interviews assure that we do. You can find the current job openings on the Jobs page of the Walimai.com website.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-9-april-11th-fd6563ac8846
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
The Devs are too quite on this coin.
Activity: 5
is there an official Wabi Discord server ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Weekly Update #8: Q1 Recap — April 4th
https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-8-q1-recap-april-4th-442e505f955a
The first quarter of 2018 has come to an end and Walimai & WaBi are moving ahead, full-steam. In light of this, this week’s Weekly Update will focus on our Q1 goals and the progress achieved in reaching each of them.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Is there any news about Wabi? It was announced a master fashion? When will this masternode come and will there be details? I still keep my wabis but for how long ...
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Weekly Update #7 — March 28th

Co-founders Yaz & Alex had a promising meeting with the CEO of a major European dairy producer to discuss selling their products through the Walimai retail channel and using the WaJiFen loyalty system for marketing purposes in China. This meeting is indicative of the our value proposition to companies we meet with: a safe and streamlined way to sell products in China.

We have finalized the scope of the design work for the Walimai / WaBi rebranding in Q2 of 2018 and the O2O sales terminals which will be installed in Walimai POS in China. We will be able to unveil the name of the design firm in Q2 as well.

Our Business Development Lead for Australia (and the latest addition to the Walimai team), Vadim Mishin, attended FoodLegal’s FoodFraud Conference and presented Walimai to an audience of national and international industry insiders, speaking about the importance of database development in food technologies and the regulatory frameworks that have the potential to combat food fraud.

We will be expanding our product portfolio to include high demand Australian brands. More specific information regarding the SKUs will be released over the coming weeks.

With the end of March comes the end of the year’s first quarter. We will be posting a brief recap of Q1 in early April to inform the community of overall progress.

The next Weekly Update will be published on the 4th of April.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-7-march-28th-60fbf2a09e5f
Activity: 96
How many WaBi's you need for having a node? Where can I find more info?

Numbers are not released yet, however considering in similar case of Walton, it could be 5000.
Activity: 180
the Masternode details have been released closer to Q2 launch. Now we can only wait and buy more cheap wabi
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
WaBi is the World's first crypto coin that engages consumers to combat counterfeits. WaBi is backed by a real demand for safe products. The WaBi loyalty program will be built on top of the Walimai safe channel for consumer products, which is supported by Walimai’s secure anti-counterfeit technology. Upcoming rebranding, masternodes etc, Also, Update No. 5 is here! This includes team expansion, sourcing Australian products for the Walimai retail channel, and a new shipment of infant formula
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Here were great expectations but lately not really much has happened. WaBi had big news in Q1 but nothing happened. There is no choice but to wait or sell. 5 USD should be WaBi... waiting...

Now it makes no sense to publish good or bad news is still not exactly going to affect the price in any way. Market all below
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Here were great expectations but lately not really much has happened. WaBi had big news in Q1 but nothing happened. There is no choice but to wait or sell. 5 USD should be WaBi... waiting...
Merit: 10
Weekly Update #5 — March 14th…ish

This week’s update was delayed as unexpected travel hindered its creation. The next update will be released as scheduled on the 21st of March.

Due to increased demand, we’ve had to order a large supply of additional infant formula from our overseas warehouse. The shipment is set to arrive this week, and the products will soon after find there way into consumers’ homes.
Two new members have joined the WaBi Project in the roles of business development and sourcing:

Jin Wang
Oxford MBA graduate and McKinsey & Company consultant whose decade-long experience as a real estate and infastructure company strategist will influence and enhance the future timeline of the WaBi Project significantly. Jin Wang has worked with innovative companies in the Chinese technology spheres and co-authored Digital China 2030, published by McKinsey Global Institute (MGI).

Vadim Mishin
Vadim has been operating in the realms of anti-counterfeiting, digital authentication, and supply chain visibility for 20 years, garnering him extensive knowledge and practical experience in the high-security packaging and brand protection industries. He will be sourcing new Australian products to incorporate into the Walimai retail channel.

Founders Alex & Yaz had a very productive journey to Singapore, the specifics of which will be released in due time.
The WaBi merchandise design contest is now closed. We’ve received over 85 designs for every type of merchandise, including sunglasses, pens, hats, and hoodies. A big thank you to everyone in the WaBi community for your efforts! We’ll reach out to the designer(s) of our favorite designs next week and discuss how to make their creation a reality.

https://medium.com/@wabiico/weekly-update-5-march-14th-ish-c5e7ce073eb4
Activity: 4
Couple of basic questions about Wabi I need answering;

1.Is WABI POS?

2. The current supply reads as per below, where is the rest of the total supply? How is this being distributed?
Circulating Supply
45,248,033 WABI
Total Supply
99,218,023 WABI

3. I know masternodes are planned but as far as I know there is no way they can launch them as an ERC20. They would need to launch their own mainnet first - when is that planned for and what is the protocol?

They will have own blockchain?
Im also want to know details about tokens distributions. I see that they active in social networks, they have interviews, hired few people in their team. And it seems a good project. I want to buy some tokens, but want to know about other 50% locked tokens and potential here  Huh

Mainnet launch in Q2 and more partnership too
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Pages:
Jump to: