Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 7. (Read 57051 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Very good project, the dev is very active in discord.
Good staking this coin. Cheesy

Can you stake this coin now?

Look over that guy he is newbie than don't get shocked to see this kind of comment from this kind of account. Actually some people don't know about the nature of this project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2

Can you stake this coin now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I hope that the potential of this token will soon be realized, as I hold a large bag of it. Smiley The team has been working hard, I just think that the market needs to recover a bit.

I don't think this is the kind of token you be worry about, atleast from what i have read about the project and team, i think its worth holding on to,
best thing about project with physical use case is to have organic growth alongside development Ofcours,
If i were you i would hold tight to wabi, it has real use case and solid team, price will surely reflect in time.
Best time to load up on wabi is now, am thinking of adding wabi to my portfolio once i get hold of some fiat Grin
Yeah, the price of the token is very low, plus you do have an actual physical product, which I always love. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I hope that the potential of this token will soon be realized, as I hold a large bag of it. Smiley The team has been working hard, I just think that the market needs to recover a bit.

I don't think this is the kind of token you be worry about, atleast from what i have read about the project and team, i think its worth holding on to,
best thing about project with physical use case is to have organic growth alongside development Ofcours,
If i were you i would hold tight to wabi, it has real use case and solid team, price will surely reflect in time.
Best time to load up on wabi is now, am thinking of adding wabi to my portfolio once i get hold of some fiat Grin
Merit: 102
It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?

Its good news but because its not very detailed it means that its potentially a long way off from being implemented. Wanchain said they will have masternodes in their whitepaper. The ICO was in sept last year and there is still no announcement about it. If Wabi's announcement had been a detailed plan of how it will be implemented, how many coins you need, how you stake your coins and when it staking will begin etc the price would have probably shot up. But in a market were a lot of coins are announcing mastermodes, news like this needs more meat in it to affect the price.

By the middle of last year any bit of news like a wallet release, partnership or re-brand was enough to make the price of a coin spike.
When Z-coin announced masternodes last year the price shot up but now the market is just too diluted.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I wonder How does the lock up work and transfer from prewabi to wabi?
It looks like the Master node news did not make investors in Wabi very happy. Although having masternodes is better than having none, IMHO. What do you guys think?
Activity: 7
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
FIFA world cup is coming china and japan are starting accepting more crypto trade so there will be bull run before 14th june
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Hello! What the token would be used for?

My predication bitcoin will be 15000 dollars and wabi  14.786 dollar at the end of june

Is that just a feeling, a wish, or is there any good news for these predictions ... Bitcoin can easily be 15k again, but why should WaBi go from under $ 1 to over $ 14? And in such a short time?

i will give you answer at the end of the june
FIFA WORLD CUP IS STARTING FROM 14TH JUNE GREAT TIME TO BUY wabi
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
My predication bitcoin will be 15000 dollars and wabi  14.786 dollar at the end of june

Is that just a feeling, a wish, or is there any good news for these predictions ... Bitcoin can easily be 15k again, but why should WaBi go from under $ 1 to over $ 14? And in such a short time?
Hello WaBi believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of WaBi at: https://cointopper.com/coin/wabi

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!

My vote goes for wabi Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello WaBi believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of WaBi at: https://cointopper.com/coin/wabi

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 18
What's new with the team? Any fresh news?
Activity: 29
still waiting for good news...  Shocked
Merit: 102
Just discovered Wabi and have been reading their history/roadmap. Saw that they are launching masternodes in June. Does that mean they will have their own coin or are they going to be a ERC-20 token? And will there be any rewards for wallet staking?
Pages:
Jump to: