Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 24805 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too

If I am not mistaken, participation can be done through their whitelist on loyakk.io

Yes. Loyakk is a whitelist ICO and only registered members can participate in ICO.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
I think that this project has a strong team, which has experience for future development Cool
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Hmm very interesting concept on LOYAKK project. Quite easy to understand and very promising. I just wonder how you will prove yourself better than any other projects out there...
Activity: 48
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry

What about this project did you like? I am interested because they are moving into the enterprise grade blockchain level...

That is also one of the main factors that interested me in this Loyakk project. There does not seem to be many other enterprise grade bloclchain platforms out there.

Yep definitely that was the USP for me looking closely into Loyakk
Activity: 53
I think this project is one of the most interesting in the wide selection of offers in crypto industry

What about this project did you like? I am interested because they are moving into the enterprise grade blockchain level...

That is also one of the main factors that interested me in this Loyakk project. There does not seem to be many other enterprise grade bloclchain platforms out there.
Activity: 207
Good project, nice idea. Wish you good luck guys, you are doing very well
Activity: 52

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
Interesting to see Loyakk pushed their date back to 15 April from 5 March... does this indicate that there is a large demand?

Quite possibly....

Yes because their telegram following has grown to a sizeable 3.2k followers. It will be interesting to see any developments in the actual pre-sale time period.
Activity: 45
Interesting to see Loyakk pushed their date back to 15 April from 5 March... does this indicate that there is a large demand?

Quite possibly....
Activity: 39
Great project, I love what you are doing and I want to be a part of this great project.
I would like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this token??
I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team!
thank you   

I think all the roadmaps are on the website. Can admin confirm any information? Thanks!
Activity: 53
What is the impact of the previous Ai8 Ventures investment onto Loyakk???
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success

Interesting to say that, I met someone at a crypto convention who was a russian investor in this ICO...
Activity: 48
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/loyakk-ltd-receives-investments-from-silicon-valley-based-vc-firm-and-business-leaders-ahead-of-its-ico

"Loyakk is pioneering the concept of ‘Enterprise Value Webs’, which are decentralized, distributed, digital ecosystem structures, powered and protected by blockchain technology."

Admin can you expand on this...

Activity: 45
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too

If I am not mistaken, participation can be done through their whitelist on loyakk.io
Activity: 193
An interesting project and the site has a unique design. Looks legit for me
Activity: 119
Great project, I love what you are doing and I want to be a part of this great project.
I would like to know the prospects on investments and the roadmap of this token??
I will always support this good project. Stay strong, team!
thank you   
Activity: 195
The presentation of this project is great, I really like the way you explain everything. I joined the bounty and wish you all the best!  
Activity: 13
I'm sure that this platform will bring a lot of benefits to all users and it will become very popular in the near future. 
Activity: 198
tokens that have great prospects. Thank you for the great opportunity to participate in such wonderful project.
Pages:
Jump to: