Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 15. (Read 24805 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Loyakk vega is about blockchain for business networks that will provide businesses great sharing of data, function and value in global distributed environment.

I see this as ICO as future gold

Does look promising as an ICO for the enterprise platform?
Activity: 52
Loyakk is recognized by "Enterprise Security" magazine as Top 10 Blockchain solution providers of 2018. This is something huge for them before the launch of the ICO.

Also Loyakk Vega was given 8.8 marks by ICO marks. check the website www.loyakk.io for more details.

Wow that is a decent score
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Loyakk is recognized by "Enterprise Security" magazine as Top 10 Blockchain solution providers of 2018. This is something huge for them before the launch of the ICO.

Also Loyakk Vega was given 8.8 marks by ICO marks. check the website www.loyakk.io for more details.
Activity: 39
Activity: 31
enterprises are loosing massive capital due to inefficient business process, Loyakk will streamline all this by bringing all participant of a business at one single platform where they can communicate values in efficient manner.
Loyakk vega is about blockchain for business networks that will provide businesses great sharing of data, function and value in global distributed environment.

Data management and its security are one the biggest challenges faced by businesses in the current decade and these problems will grow in coming years. Loyakk Vega as a sole blockchain solution will be the only best solution for businesses to choose from.
And all this will have a big impact on LYK tokens
Activity: 35

Activity: 34
I came across this ICO at https://www.coinschedule.com/icos/e2138/loyakk-vega-ico.html and followed there site, they are bringing some cool stuff in ICO market. This ICO is in my watch list and i will participate in ICO starting from april 15
what about the blockchain ? Loyakk will have its own blockchain ?

Loyakk's platform will be using Ethereum core with elements of Quorum and proprietary patent-pending extensions.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
what about the blockchain ? Loyakk will have its own blockchain ?
Activity: 114
With so many ICO's comming every week the competation to succeed is getting tougher and tougher. Gone are the days when teams can fool investors to bag there money and run away, now only those platforms will have a success who have innovative idea with solid road map. Loyakk has this potential for success.

I would say team is also a strong parameter set by investors before they invest in any ICO. Loyakk team and advisors are good enough to attract the investors
Activity: 125
With so many ICO's comming every week the competation to succeed is getting tougher and tougher. Gone are the days when teams can fool investors to bag there money and run away, now only those platforms will have a success who have innovative idea with solid road map. Loyakk has this potential for success.
Activity: 156
Looking on White Paper, I can say that this project is very promising!
Very powerful team, good luck!   
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Great project with cool future perspective. I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future
Activity: 238
Hello,
I didn't find any information on the exchanges your are planning to be listed ? Do you already have a roadmap for this ?
Activity: 148
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it... Good project.   
Activity: 233
I stumbled upon this on Telegram and I must say am glad am here. This is a great project and as well a promising one. I will be watching this closely
Activity: 133
I believe and confident in the project that it will be great in the future, so it will be very good to get some tokens for myself, I will participate in your bounty
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
Looks good project, what will be your next program?
Activity: 15
devs explain quite clear how the project helps to overcome the common disadvantages of traditional payment to players?
Pages:
Jump to: