Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 21. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The team looks good as evident from there Linkedin profiles as mentioned on Loyakk website, thats the first thing you have to see and check before you invest into an ICO.
Activity: 31
Loyakk platform has defined entire business relationship network as Value Webs. Since supply chain is an old concept taken over by value web, this will help Loyakk to stay in market for days to come
Activity: 35
is there anyother ICO of same concept running right now? If there is any we can compare it with Loyakk to see some pros and cons if it

havent seen any platform yet which is applying blockchain to the business application platform. But my say is there will be many more to join this list soon. Being pioneer in this field will make Loyakk gather early market share of this domain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Interesting to see Loyakk pushed their date back to 15 April from 5 March... does this indicate that there is a large demand?

Yes, the demand will be certainly high. Since its a whitelist, pushing dates further will help not only adding more clients to your ICO but also more capital to fuel future road maps.
Activity: 53
Interesting to see Loyakk keep up with reviews and having Crypto Disrupted chat with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxLue5unkY
Activity: 34
is there anyother ICO of same concept running right now? If there is any we can compare it with Loyakk to see some pros and cons if it
Activity: 52
Interesting to see Loyakk pushed their date back to 15 April from 5 March... does this indicate that there is a large demand?
Activity: 10
oh wow the list of blue chip clients... pretty impressive. will definitely keep an eye on this ICO.

The clients look very promising, how does an ICO reach places without die-hard customers of its services and products....
Activity: 27
How would the parnership with Mphasis affect the ICO sale? Does Mphasis want to adopt the Loyakk platform?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mphasis-announces-blockchain-led-digital-140000733.html
Activity: 28
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?

It wont be possible to predict the exact increase in price. As supply will remain fix, the only option for price is to go up.

I agree, we can't predict the exact price increase. True. Supply does seem like it will be fixed once the ICO has concluded.

Does anyone have any speculations if we can compare Loyakk to other ICOs in a similar field?
Activity: 30
Can anyone confirm that Loyakk was listed as a Top 10 blockchain provider by Enterprise Magazine?
Activity: 48
Hello. Where are you based?

Loyakk Ltd. and iStrategies Ltd. are based in London, UK and are the originators of this ICO.

Yep I think this is correct, can the admin confirm??
Activity: 45
interesting they have three whitepapers one describing the problem, second the solution and third one about the token structure. I have such thing for the first time and it makes easier to understand the ICO. also all three papers are short, I learned necessary details by reading less. I wish all ICO's have whitepapers like that

Yes, hopefully these whitepapers actually make a difference to investors who wish to understand the workings of this ICO...
Activity: 53
It is possible no doubt, but who can guarantee it I guess.
Activity: 52
Hello. please tell me whether I understand correctly that you want to run the alpha version in September? good luck to your project. I like him. I will follow the news

I think that is what the roadmap is showing, it might come earlier...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hello. please tell me whether I understand correctly that you want to run the alpha version in September? good luck to your project. I like him. I will follow the news
Hello. Where are you based?

Loyakk Ltd. and iStrategies Ltd. are based in London, UK and are the originators of this ICO.

Activity: 34
interesting they have three whitepapers one describing the problem, second the solution and third one about the token structure. I have such thing for the first time and it makes easier to understand the ICO. also all three papers are short, I learned necessary details by reading less. I wish all ICO's have whitepapers like that
Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
With so many ICO's coming daily, and many of them are scam after collecting investors money. is there any way i can check legitimacy of Loyakk?

You are true about your findings about ICO's.
But Loyakk Vega is backed by a team who has on ground presence, it founder Salim Ali has experience in Blockchain (since 2015), Enterprise Applications (CRM, ERP), Big Data Platforms (SAP HANA), replication/backup and systems management applications.
Rest of team members are equally talented. You can check there profiles at the site.
With a team having on ground presence makes a trustworthy ICO for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: