Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success

Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?

The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team

I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great Cool

Thank you all for support. Check our twitter for best information: https://twitter.com/loyakkvega

Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.   

I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed

Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project

Hi, I’m interested in your long-term plans. How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?

Thank you for your kind words, we are working hard to develop and execute our plans!

This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure

This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys   

The concept seems interesting, but are you sure you can gain that innovating goals? I wish you more patience... Tongue

Excellent, you can ask questions on our Telegram channel @Loyakks
Activity: 71
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed
Activity: 213
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.   
Activity: 214
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great Cool
Activity: 144
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team
Activity: 216
Guys what is the best way to get the latest news about this project? Telegram group?
Activity: 208
for me this is a good project and I am very interested to invest in this project and I have acquainted many friends with it to help this project became success
Activity: 153
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project
Activity: 213
Hi, I’m interested in your long-term plans. How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure

Indeed Loyakk project is unique idea, and Loyakk team should take onto considering a very good plan for promotion and marketing.
Activity: 149
Activity: 201
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys   
Activity: 189
The concept seems interesting, but are you sure you can gain that innovating goals? I wish you more patience... Tongue
Activity: 228
This sounds like a really good project and something worth investing time and money in. Its really look fantastic!
Good luck all
Activity: 162
Very hopeful project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news Wink
Activity: 218
I hope that in the future we expect only profit from this project. I wish success for Loyakk!
Activity: 220
I have participated in many projects and I know this is a good one. The project focuses on being innovative and I think one of its kind.
Activity: 156
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work !!!! 
Activity: 88
Hello! I have a question about Twitter bounty campaign. Is it necessary to do strictly posts and retweets or you can, for example, only post or only retweet?

You can do a mix between them. Please reply on the bounty page if you need help.

Very interesting looking ICO.

Thanks!

Hello, tell me how to register for the company's social networking bounty? Or are you not registered in the forms for registration ... Or is the registration already closed?

Check on bounty page please. Thanks!!

I join in your project bounty in twitter campaign, facebook campaign, and telegram campaign! Thank you! The project is great!

Thank you!

Is there any opportunities for the newbies for the social media bounty?

Yes please check the boiunty page.

decent idea, love the execution. will wait and see what happens

Thank you for the support!
Pages:
Jump to: