Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
With so many ICO's coming daily, and many of them are scam after collecting investors money. is there any way i can check legitimacy of Loyakk?
brand new
Activity: 0
the idea of Loyakk looks very mature, as they not advertising something that can't be achieved or just a fantasy business idea that cant be acomplished. there site, whitepaper, and most importantly team looks very legitimate that is making me interested in buying the Loyakk Tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
I just checked the site and its very impressive to see that Loyakk will bring distributed network of an enterprise that include its partners, vendors and customers in an ecosystem. In other words, it will be a single platform for an enterprise to do its entire distributed communication. This will be something very interesting.  

Yes you are very right in your analysis. Loyakk is aiming to form a community where communication can be done in a secure and efficient manner between all stake holders and it will be a big revolution. ICO will kick from 15 April 2018
Activity: 35
I just checked the site and its very impressive to see that Loyakk will bring distributed network of an enterprise that include its partners, vendors and customers in an ecosystem. In other words, it will be a single platform for an enterprise to do its entire distributed communication. This will be something very interesting.  
Activity: 39
The ICO hasnt kicked off and yet the solution is used by big corporate like SAP, Novartis, Abbott Labs, Infosys, Mphasis. This means the idea and technology used by Loyakk is well mature and is ready to use. So the next big question is, when are you migrating to Loyakk Vega?
Loyakk Vega will bring something that is long desired by enterprises worldwide. Today's businesses need to connect instantly, securely and easily in a distributed work environment. This is what Loyakk Vega is bringing to the business world and is actually the solution to the biggest dilemma faced by globally scattered businesses.
Activity: 45
For how much can the token's price increase over the year?

It wont be possible to predict the exact increase in price. As supply will remain fix, the only option for price is to go up.
good design. but what are your plans? when will the output of the token on the exchange? And why on the site I can not find information about how the sale is going?

ICO will start from April 15, 2018. Its a whitelist ICO. You can find details of the token sale progress as soon as ICO will kick off.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Every day I see new promising and interesting projects. Today I was pleasantly surprised by Loyakk Grin
Activity: 131
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters Cheesy
Activity: 205
The concept of this project is really worth of support. If this project succeed, then it will be good Wink
Activity: 181
That's a very difficult question. The market is changeable so it is difficult to give an exact answer
Activity: 187
Activity: 126
Looks like this project has experienced team and this is always good  
Activity: 22
good design. but what are your plans? when will the output of the token on the exchange? And why on the site I can not find information about how the sale is going?
Activity: 134
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 140
oh wow the list of blue chip clients... pretty impressive. will definitely keep an eye on this ICO.
Activity: 17
For me this project is really impressive e so good...I invest soon
Activity: 126
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks 
Activity: 140
I really like your concept, a very interesting concept for me, I see this project has the potential for success, you have a good plan, good luck
Pages:
Jump to: