Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 43. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Hello team, how are you going to find best traders?

Hello!
We believe that there's a huge number of traders looking for a professional trading terminal to utilize their skills to full extent. Good news are that we provide it free of charge and also give an opportunity to multiply their profits just by allowing others to follow their trades. And to get the very best of them we will allocate 80% of funds raised, for them to share with you their best strategies!

And what if the trader I follow starts taking losses?

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy)

And when I can start following traders?

Our web and app will be launched in the 3Q of 2018, but you can already try out our Web component at tradelize.com Smiley

Thanks awfully, got so much help from u!
Activity: 224

Hello!
We believe that there's a huge number of traders looking for a professional trading terminal to utilize their skills to full extent. Good news are that we provide it free of charge and also give an opportunity to multiply their profits just by allowing others to follow their trades. And to get the very best of them we will allocate 80% of funds raised, for them to share with you their best strategies!

This is a risk any investors take up, that is why our solution provides blockchain-based system to help you choose your trader wisely. Additionally, trader itself is set to win, not only from financial perspective, but also from reputational side, which is encrypted into our Tradelize.score system
Also we provide awesome tool. Portfolio management: an instrument which allows, on the one hand, to view asset allocation per trader and investment asset, and on the other hand, to utilize extensive settings to manage the risks, adjust amounts allocated to following a certain trader or traders and/or strategy and ranges of permitted price execution for copy trades (trades that replicate performance of trader and/or strategy)

Our web and app will be launched in the 3Q of 2018, but you can already try out our Web component at tradelize.com Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Hello, how much will I earn with your token?

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

Okay. What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?

There is no guarantee that our token will have some particular price in the future.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

We can’t guarantee your income, as there are many factors that we cannot influence. You alone are responsible for your purchases, but we will do everything in our power to develop the perfect trading platform that will compete with the best existing products.

Okay. What are the chances that your tokens will fall in price after the TGE?

Activity: 238
How many tokens will be issued in total?

The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses. Right now, we don’t know how many tokens will be sold and which bonuses would apply.

Will you issue additional tokens, after the TGE?

No, All tokens will be issued upon TGE

thank you for answers. Good luck!

The number of issued tokens will be equal to the number of sold tokens plus bonuses. Right now, we don’t know how many tokens will be sold and which bonuses would apply.

No, All tokens will be issued upon TGE

Will min amount of contribution be decreased?

Yes, for main sale minimum check will be much lower.
Activity: 100
Will min amount of contribution be decreased?
Activity: 122
Any commissions for buying TDZ?
This question was asked a few posts above. you should be more attentive sir Roll Eyes
Sorry, I have not seen.
Activity: 100
Any commissions for buying TDZ?
This question was asked a few posts above. you should be more attentive sir Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: