Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRESALE] Tradelize 📈 Your Laser Sword In Cryptocurrency Trading - page 42. (Read 8433 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Should I pass KYC to use your platform as an investor?

Yes, KYC is required for everyone.

how do you differentiate from Invest in Brokers and the other many similar projects out there? Is there a reason because I should chose you?

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Yes, KYC is required for everyone.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Activity: 86
Is there any courses to help me become good trader?

No, sorry, we do not have any learning courses.

Sad hope following the traders will teach me something

No, sorry, we do not have any learning courses.
Activity: 86
Activity: 117
Watching you for long time
Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
Why? I’ve seen many ICO announcing from start
What’s logic underlies here?
This is just our policy. Pure and simple;)
Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.

You won’t be disappointed Wink
How can you be sure? What if you will fail and won’t reach what you need
There is no soft cap set on our project.
To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
Is it open testing? I mean, I want to participate along with seeing the results of testing
The demo version of our Tradelize.terminal is available for download on our site: tradelize.com
The full version will be available for public in no time Smiley
It’s not working
iMac Pro 27’’ Retina 5K, MacOS high sierra 10.13.4
Right now demo version is available only for Windows. Soon we will release Mac version Wink

Oh, ok, thank you
Love the transparency you give, but can’t understand - where is online bar of collected funds? It is essential, or otherwise I can’t trust u
The information about collected funds on the pre sale will be announced with the start of main sale Smiley
Please, be patient - presale will finish soon and you will be able to see funds collected!
This is a great project. I look forward to the smooth conclusion of the pre-sale, and get a good result.

To date our product is on its testing stage. So the only question left is when it will be ready for commercialization. Unfortunately, the testing stage is one of the most unpredictable stages as per time spend. However, as we develop further, we plan to release product with new features for testing.
So by the date TGE ends, we plan to have a ready for commercialization of highly demanded product. Therefore we believe our project will succeed independently of TGE Smiley
Is it open testing? I mean, I want to participate along with seeing the results of testing
The demo version of our Tradelize.terminal is available for download on our site: tradelize.com
It’s not working
Right now demo version is available only for Windows. Soon we will release Mac version Wink

It’s not working

Activity: 254
Ok, I trust you
Activity: 121
Pages:
Jump to: